Focus Performance: Cognitive Support
Out of stock
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, nd we don’t sell your information to others.
Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving your products. You are responsible for the costs of returning an order.
- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- AWAKEN YOUR SENSES: Find a state of unwavering focus with Spore’s Cognitive Support mushroom and adaptogen blend.
- UNIQUE ALL-NATURAL FORMULA: Spore focus performance capsules contain a powerful combination of Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Ashwagandha and Ginko Biloba which work in unison to improve concentration and mind clarity.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Don’t believe us? Then look at the science. All the ingredients have been thoroughly researched and are shown to be effective for cognitive support.
SKU 3A-FOCUS CBD Format Capsules
How to Use
The main recommendation is to take two capsules of Focus Performance during a day with a glass of water and a bit of food if required. Keep the supplement at room temperature, but do not freeze or refrigerate the product.
Since each organism reacts to various components and process supplements in a different way, there is no universal answer for choosing the best time of the day to take your dietary supplements. It is advised to follow the label instructions marked on the product, particularly in case you are consuming a Spore supplement for a certain purpose. For further guidance, it is highly recommended to check with your doctor or health care provider.
Depending on individual body metabolism, absorption of functional mushrooms and active compounds can vary for each person, and therefore the time of experiencing first positive impact can be different. When you take a supplement designed to give energy or relaxation, you can notice positive effects quickly. At the same time, a Spore blend focused on immunity boost ensures "behind the scenes" action and constant benefits by protecting your immune system and enhancing the immune response.
- We are aggregating verified product & brand reviews from a high number of sources including Trustpilot, Yotpo, Google Maps and many more.Review by
Save Over 20% When You Buy Another Product!
Focus Performance by Spore is the brain fuel you need to focus on what is important, perform at your best and get things done. This all-natural blend includes the power of two functional mushrooms like Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mixed with beneficial herbs like Ginkgo Biloba and Ashwagandha to stimulate better mood, unlock your peak mental performance and stay alert and focused each day.
Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, Ashwagandha Root and Ginkgo Biloba work together to help with daily cognitive function, provide a natural energy boost, mind clarity, improved memory and learning, enhance libido and deliver neuroprotective benefits and anti-ageing effects.
Why We Love It
All-natural, lab-tested ingredients
Focus Performance: Cognitive Support is manufactured in Pennsylvania, and every single ingredient is sustainably sourced from cGMP accredited suppliers to ensure customers purchase the highest quality product. Also, all Spore products are tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and other toxic components by an accredited third-party laboratory to confirm the safety, purity and efficiency of their supplements.
Focus Performance blend is intelligently formulated, thoroughly researched and clinically proven. Functional mushrooms are mixed with additional natural components to improve their advantages. All of the ingredients used in the product composition have been carefully designed and tested to prove their effectiveness. The final product is the active functional formulas of the mushrooms, which provide the body with the necessary nutrients for every day.
Vegan & vegetarian-friendly
Focus Performance: Cognitive Support supplement is packed in vegan capsules without animal-based ingredients, which makes this product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Sugar & gluten-free
Ingredients and final products are 100% sugar- and gluten-free and safe for consumption for individuals with gluten allergies. The Spore company aims to not only comply with all FDA "Gluten-Free" labelling guidelines and standards but also exceed above minimum requirements. Each production batch is tested at a gluten threshold level of 10 parts per million (ppm), which is lower than the current FDA gluten regulations of less than 20ppm for foods labelled as gluten-free. Also, if testing detects gluten contamination in the received batch, the brand rejects it to meet the requirements and confirm the "gluten-free" claim.
Keto & paleo-friendly
Delivered from pure and beneficial ingredients, Focus Performance supplement is an unflavored and Paleo/Keto-friendly product that is naturally free from artificial additives and suited for eating patterns of paleo and keto diets.
Convenient & easy-to-use daily supplement
Focus Performance: Cognitive Support is an ideal source of nutrients to get into that elusive flow state while bringing calmness, creativity and focus throughout the day. The easy-to-swallow, vegan capsules are packed in a convenient jar to experience improvements in your focus, memory and energy on a daily basis at any given time.
- Lion's Mane; they are white, globe-shaped fungi long used in traditional Chinese medicine. Lion's mane mushrooms have both medical and culinary uses in Asian countries like China, Japan, India and Korea, and include a number of health-promoting compounds, including beta-glucan and antioxidants. They can help to strengthen the immune system, decrease inflammation and oxidative stress, relieve mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and speed recovery from nervous system injuries. Also, lion's mane can be useful for protecting against dementia and ulcers in the digestive tract, diminishing the risk of heart disease, managing diabetes symptoms and fighting cancer.
- Cordyceps; it is a parasitic fungus that lives on specific caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. Cordyceps is a highly valued fungus that has traditionally been used in Chinese medicine to boost the immune system and athletic performance, treat inflammation and skin impurities. It might help to combat muscle fatigue, reduce signs of ageing, manage diabetes and boost libido. It also has anti-inflammatory qualities to help in fighting inflammation in the body and possible benefits for heart health.
- Ashwagandha Root; it is a small evergreen shrub that grows in the Middle East, India and parts of Africa. This ancient medicinal herb has been used in traditional medicine and is classified as an adaptogen, which means it can help to manage stress. Ashwagandha can also help to lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, decrease cholesterol and triglycerides, relieve stress, anxiety and symptoms of depression, boost testosterone and improve fertility in men, increase muscle mass and strength, improve brain function and memory. Furthermore, it can be beneficial for treating forms of arthritis, stopping cell growth in certain cancers and for individuals subjected to neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease.
- Ginkgo Biloba; it is a herbal supplement extracted from the leaves of the ginkgo tree native to China that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. The leaves were commonly used to treat respiratory conditions, brain and circulatory problems while nuts were used for toothaches, cough, fever, diarrhoea, and even gonorrhoea. Today ginkgo supplements are taken to help fight inflammation, reduce anxiety, treat depression, support vision and eye health, enhance circulation, heart health, brain function and well-being, prevent headaches and migraines. Also, it might help to diminish symptoms of psychiatric disorders and dementia, improve asthma and COPD symptoms, alleviate PMS symptoms and treat sexual dysfunction.
- Rice Flour; Spore company uses rice flour as an excipient, which is a gluten-free flour obtained from finely ground rice. It is commonly used in supplement formulations to support and stabilise the bioavailability of each component. Rice flour is rich in vitamins, protein and fibre, which is essential for all types of diets, can help with digestion, lower cholesterol and improve blood sugar levels. It also contains choline, a crucial nutrient for humans and animals that allows to deliver triglycerides and cholesterol from the liver to the needed parts of the body and can enhance liver health.
- Hypromellose (Vegan Capsule); it is manufactured from chemically made cellulose material, a natural polymer and fibre, which is considered safe for normal human consumption. Hypromellose is commonly used as an alternative to gelatin due to its physical appearance to gelatin and vegetarian source. Such capsules contain a gelling agent to achieve enteric properties, protect sensitive ingredients from the acidic environment of the stomach and dissolve completely in the intestines.
Serving size of the supplement: 2 capsules, servings per container: 30 capsules.
Spore blends are created to help improve every aspect of your life, overall health and well-being.
All development and processing of Spore products assortment take place in a facility that is cGMP certified, EU site licensed, USDA certified organic, FDA registered, Kosher, Canada site-licensed and Halal accredited.
All Spore components are organically sourced from rich ecosystems around the world and obtained using single or dual solvent methods of extraction, with the addition of water used as the main solvent. Proper extraction method provides accurate dosing and efficacy of the Spore supplements so that users experience the full power of nature's most profound and useful ingredients.
Also, the company meets and exceeds industry standards and runs third-party lab testing to guarantee that Spore products are formulated with high quality, pure and safe compounds.