- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
CBD Oil Full-spectrum 15% 1500mg
This CBD Oil 15% (1,500mg) provides a medium to high-strength dose of full-spectrum cannabidiol. This unique formula is perfect for those who are accustomed to the effects of the cannabidiol whilst still providing the maximum holistic benefit thanks to the unique terpenes and cannabinoids that are naturally occurring in the hemp plant.
This product has been independently lab tested, is ethically sourced and seamlessly blended with 100% Organic Hemp Seed Oil as a carrier for improved absorption and natural taste. You will discover that this product has a pronounced effect on every drop that you consume.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Oxocan’s CBD Oil contains all the natural ingredients and terpenes found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. These are uniquely combined with 100% natural and light organic hemp seed oil for the ultimate natural and organic taste.
Each 10ml bottle contains 1,500mg of Oxocan full-spectrum premium CBD Oil. Oxocan has taken leaping steps to make this unique CBD Oil. The unique formula provides all the holistic benefits required because of the choice of cannabinoids and terpenes that are naturally found within the hemp plant. Oxocan’s CBD Oil 15% (1,500mg) has been specially designed for users who are acquainted with consuming cannabinoids and for those who enjoy a pronounced feeling with every drop. This product has been manufacture in the UK, it’s GMP certified, is ethically made and sourced, and it’s GMO-free.
What is full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and isolates – Before we begin, we aim at defining the meaning of the term spectrum. In this case, spectrum What is full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and isolates – Before we begin, we aim at defining the meaning of the term spectrum. In this case, spectrum refers to the complete range of compounds found within the cannabis plants, which contain cannabinoids, terpenes, fats, flavonoids, and many other proteins. In most cases, manufacturers divide this topic into three main categories including; full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate to better inform consumers of the range of cannabis compounds present in their products.
- Full-spectrum CBD means that all the compounds from the hemp plant make it to the final product, including cannabinoids such as THC. This may suggest that no compound is discarded. Scientists suggest that full-spectrum CBD provides the “entourage effect”. These are the results of the combined action of all the compounds found within the cannabis plant. It is thought that these compounds add synergy to make a greater healthful impact than when the individual parts are consumed alone. Full-spectrum products contain THC in extremely low concentrations to optimise the health benefits without getting consumers high.
- Broad-spectrum CBD is analogous to full-spectrum, however, some compounds are removed to make the ultimate product. Most manufacturers remove the THC because some people don't want any THC in their system for various reasons, for example, athletes are required to do routine drug tests. Although THC is removed, the ultimate product still provides users with the advantages of the entourage effect.
- Isolates are all the compounds within the extract that are removed, and only cannabidiol is left within the final product. Pure CBD has its benefits, like that it's flavourless, but doesn't produce the entourage effect.
- Full-spectrum CBD is widely available and Oxocan offers a number of premium CBD Oils and CBD Capsules that contains all the plants’ natural ingredients.
|CBD Type||Full spectrum|
|Testing lab||PhytoVista Laboratories|
Why We Love It
- All cannabinoids are included – Oxocan’s CBD Oil contains all the natural ingredients and terpenes found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. These are uniquely combined with 100% natural and light organic hemp seed oil for the ultimate natural and organic taste.
- GMO-Free – The company has ensured that none of their premium CBD products has been genetically modified in any way, at this includes this unique CBD Oil 15%.
Environmentally friendly – The company strongly believes in preserving our environment and all of their products are highly recyclable once used including the glass bottles and packaging.
Organic Hemp Seed Oil and Cannabis Sativa L. extract.
How to Use
- It is recommended to use up to 3 drops of this CBD Oil, and up to a maximum of three times per day
- Keep the CBD Oil under the tongue for up to sixty seconds before swallowing to allow for a maximum absorption
- You should consult your doctor before use if you currently taking other medication
- This CBD Oil isn't recommended if you're pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant
- If you're breastfeeding seek your doctor’s advice before using this product
- Keep out of reach children and those who are below the recommended legal limit of 18 years old
- This CBD Oil should only be consumed by people over the age of 18 years old.
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- This product should be kept at a temperature of below 25ºC.
- This 10ml CBD Oil expires after 6 months of opening the bottle
Oxocan does not only provide the highest quality of CBD products available on market, but also the safest.
All of their CBD products, including this CBD Oil 15% has gone through very rigorous lab testing to ensure their safety, content accuracy and quality. All of the tests have been carried out by an independent third-party British laboratory to assure their consumers that the results are not biased. Oxocan believes in 100% transparency and as a result, they are pleased to share these Certificates of Analysis (CoA) with their customers.