Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls 40g
Out of stock
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, nd we don’t sell your information to others.
Return requests must be made within 30 days of receiving your products. You are responsible for the costs of returning an order.
- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
How to Use
Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls are an amazing pick-me-up snack. These fruity treats are ideal as an afternoon or pre-workout snack. Just put a pack in your bag and eat when you need a quick energy kick. These energy bites are perfect on their own or as a crumble on top of porridge or smoothie. Store the product in a cool, dry place. Once opened, eat within 10 days. Note that food powder is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent diseases.
The pack contains 2 servings. The serving size of energy balls is 1 bite (20g I 0.7 oz).
Nutrition in 100g of Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls:
- Energy: 361kcal
- Total fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Trans fat:0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total carbohydrate: 33g
- Total sugars: 29g
- Protein: 9g
- Fibre: 15g
- We are aggregating verified product & brand reviews from a high number of sources including Trustpilot, Yotpo, Google Maps and many more.Review by
Save Over 20% When You Buy Another Product!
Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls are a mix of unique ingredients, such as Jerusalem artichoke and Nopal cactus. They are rich in fibre and gut-friendly. It's a perfect afternoon and pre-workout snack that will fuel you with energy. The product is organic, raw, vegan and gluten-free. Energy balls have no added sugar, preservatives, and additives. The size of the pack is 40g (1.4 oz).
What are the health benefits of plant-based balls?
These chewy treats are a quick and healthy snack. It is a well-balanced mix of grains, nuts, dried fruits, which makes energy balls a good source of nutrients, good carbs, healthy fats, and fibre. Fruity and chewy bites are a good match for a pre- or post-workout snack. Indeed, they are simply the guilt-free, energy hit and the perfect snack to have on-the-go.
Why We Love It
Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls is a mix of health benefits and fruity flavour. Here is what makes them a well-balanced snack:
- Nutritious mix. Energy balls are loaded with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and fibre. For example, Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls are rich in prebiotic inulin fibre that helps to improve digestion. Activated pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds contain tryptophan that is important for emotional well-being and better sleep. Mostly found in Mexican dishes, nopal cactus is rich in fibre, magnesium, calcium and phytonutrients that help with immunity functions. Energy balls have no artificial ingredients and additives, such as added refined sugar.
- Energy hit. Plant-based protein from seeds and food powder is a source of slow-releasing and long-lasting energy that helps you stay active and control weight.
- Multi-use. Nopal Balls can be eaten directly from the pack or added to another healthy snack. These fruity snacks may also be crumbled and mixed to the smoothie or cereal.
- Convenience. Sweet bites are a perfect on-the-go snack. You can have it before going to the gym to get maximum and sustained energy or after a workout to regain your strength. It's the right choice for people with a busy schedule, athletes or travellers, such as hikers and campers.
- No refined sugar. Apricots and raisins make the bites chewy and fruity. You can enjoy the naturally sweet taste without added sugar.
- No additives. Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls are free from artificial ingredients and additives and contain only natural ingredients.
- Gluten-free. Such an indication means excluding gluten, a mixture of proteins found in wheat as well as rye, barley and oats.
- Certified organic products. Organic production means that ingredients are grown without the use of chemicals, such as pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms.
Organic Activated Pumpkin Nopal Balls contain only organic ingredients:
Apricots, raisins, Jerusalem artichoke powder, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, 6% nopal powder. This product may contain traces of sesame, nuts, mustard seeds, celery, and soy.
Here is what makes the energy balls such beneficial:
- Apricots are highly nutritious and contain many essential vitamins and minerals. They're a great source of antioxidants, including beta carotene and vitamins A, C, and E. What's more, apricots are high in flavonoids, polyphenol antioxidants, which may strengthen body defences and benefit the heart and eye health.
- Raisins are fat-free and cholesterol-free dried fruits, high in antioxidants, healthy vitamins, minerals, and fibre. Eating raisins may support heart functions, maintain the strength of bones and protect the teeth.
- Jerusalem artichoke is a root vegetable that has a mildly sweet, earthy flavour and reminds of potato. Sunchokes are useful for gut health. These small roots contain inulin, a non-digestible dietary fibre with a potent prebiotic effect. Inulin contains fructans, beneficial for bacteria in the gut. Adding inulin to an everyday meal may help to suppress the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Pumpkin seeds are packed with valuable nutrients, fibre, and antioxidants. Consuming seeds may be useful for bladder and heart health. Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc and omega-3 essential fatty acids, which is useful for sexual health.
- Sunflower seeds contain vitamin E, the fat-soluble antioxidant that may protect cells. Vitamin E may be useful for heart, lungs, and bones health.
- Nopal is a cactus, also known as the prickly pear cactus, and is natively found in Mexico. Nopal cactus is famous for its health benefits due to high vitamin, antioxidant, and mineral content. Nopal may be useful for immune activity, heart and liver health.
About the brand
Erbology is a British company that offers plant-based snacks, food powders, drinks, and oils.
Erbology does its best to produce a positive impact on the world and keep the highest ethical standards, so it works with independent farmers, who grow organic products with no use of chemicals or additives. Erbology believes that healthy foods such as food powder can taste great, and make everyday meals more exciting. The company makes foods free from any chemicals, artificial additives or GMOs. Erbology products are organic and certified by the Soil Association in the United Kingdom, the UK leading organic certifier.