- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
CBD Soft Gels - 25 mg
Simple, effective, and easy – get a 25mg of CBD in one hit with Kanaco Soft Gel Capsules. Broad-spectrum soft gel capsules include organic, cannabinoid-rich hemp oil designed in water-soluble nanoemulsion form to enhance bioavailability and other beneficial cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC, and more than 40 terpenes naturally found in the hemp plant.
High Bioavailability x4
Each capsule of Kanaco CBD Soft Gels inludes proprietary, specially formulated nano CBD oil - also known as "nanoemulsion CBD" which aims to improve absorption and water compatibility and ensure 4x greater bioavailability of the cannabinoids compared to regular capsules.
Relax body and mind without sedation and relieve pain without intoxication with Kanaco Soft Gel Capsules. Organic CBD soft gels is an effective way to enjoy all the benefits of CBD while enhancing productivity and reducing symptoms from different ailments.
The capsules are THC-free, GMP certified and infused with 25 mg of broad-spectrum pure hemp oil. The smooth structure of capsules helps to consume supplements easier than traditional tablets or caplets. Due to the special method of CBD procession known as nanoemulsion, the benefits of the Kanaco soft gels hit you quickly and can help reduce dose while providing almost immediate therapeutic effects.
Capsules contain various cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC, and over 40 beneficial terpenes to provide better results from treatment. Kanaco CBD capsules include all-natural components in small and easily portable packaging. The jar contains 60 soft gel capsules to promote rest, wellness, restore energy or reduce worry at a needed moment.
Fast and convenient - get an exact amount of active CBD in a single capsule with Kanaco CBD broad-spectrum soft gels!
If you are looking for additional potent help, try Kanaco CBD capsules with a mix of Curcumin and 25 mg of broad-spectrum CBD. Curcumin is an active ingredient and an effective anti-inflammatory remedy.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural compound that is obtained from hemp, or the Cannabis Sativa plant. CBD is one among more than 100 chemicals, which belong to a unique compound group called cannabinoids. CBD is a commonly used alternative to traditional medications and therapies due to a vast amount of therapeutic effects on the human body and mind.
Also, CBD is the most prominent and non-psychoactive component that won't cause euphoria or intoxication, unlike its infamous relative known as Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Although THC and CBD share the same molecular structure, they have an important distinction. CBD is an active compound that possesses anti-inflammatory and healing properties, while in case of misuse, THC might trigger a "high" effect.
CBD is a popular method of treatment used without intoxication and for its positive effect on the body's endocannabinoid system (ECS). ECS is a cell-signalling molecular network that is responsible for the main process appearing in the body, such as mood, sleep, immune function, appetite, pain, etc.
Also, CBD is a useful component for most diseases that helps to treat symptoms of different physical and mental disorders. Furthermore, it can aid individuals in the following cases:
- Pain and inflammation. CBD can help to soothe extreme inflammation, joint and arthritis pain, migraines, headaches, and various types of chronic aches. Also, Cannabidiol might heal wounds, abrasions, and bruises due to its anti-inflammatory qualities;
- Anxiety and depression. CBD may help to spare depression, stress, constant worry, fear of public speaking and anxiety-associated disorders. Furthermore, CBD intake ensures relaxation and fights radicals and antioxidants in the organism due to antioxidant and neuroprotective properties;
- Mood and sleep. Cannabidiol can be useful in managing mood changes by promoting a positive mindset. CBD might help to deal with insomnia, hypersomnia and lack of sleep;
- Energy and focus. CBD can help in increasing concentration, productivity, stamina, and memory as well as maintaining energy level;
- Skin condition. CBD may decrease skin's oil production to prevent dry skin problems like psoriasis, eczema, acne and different dermatological issues;
- Other uses. Cannabidiol may help to ease symptoms in cases of epilepsy, cancer, Parkinson's disease, and diabetes. Also, CBD can help in treating different addiction forms such as opioid, cocaine, and psychostimulant.
Is CBD Legal?
In the UK, the cannabis plant is deemed to be a controlled component for the presence of THC and its ability to cause a "high" effect. While most cannabinoids are prohibited by law, cannabidiol intake is permitted for medical purposes over the UK due to its non-psychotropic properties.
As long as CBD is extracted from hemp with up to 0.3% of the THC compound, it can be sold, purchased, and taken on a legal basis. The finished product is approved in the EU if CBD goods include less than 0.2% of THC.
In the USA, allowed THC amounts in hemp differ from Great Britain. Since 2018, the Farm Bill has re-classified hemp to agricultural commodity and established that hemp-delivered CBD shouldn't exceed 0.3% of THC in the composition. Buying and selling of CBD are legal if CBD products meet the requirements of THC traces.
CBD Side Effect
CBD is a safe remedy in any form and doesn't cause dependence during the regular intake. CBD can help to treat different medical conditions and may be consumed with minor side effects. Some of these side effects can be almost imperceptible by users; however, in some cases, people may face nausea, fatigue, irritability, diarrhoea, changes in appetite/weight, or drowsiness.
It's recommended to consult your doctor before consuming any CBD infused product, primarily if you have severe pre-existing disorders, extra sensitivity or you are already taking prescribed medications. CBD might be not well-tolerated together with other medicaments and supplements and can trigger unpleasant impact and diminished benefits of CBD or taken medicaments.
Also, prior to purchasing additional medicaments or dietary supplements, check whether these products contain grapefruit in composition. Components of grapefruit and CBD compound interact with cytochromes P450 (CYPs) in the organism, which contributes to quicker metabolism after medicament intake and reduced period of the CBD advantages.
|SKU||Soft Gels - 25 mg|
|CBD Type||Broad spectrum|
|Ingredients||CBD oil, Terpenes|
Why We Love It
We love Kanaco CBD capsules for its easy-to-use form, clean composition, and convenient method to ingest CBD rapidly.
Pre-calculated dosage. Each soft gel capsule contains a pre-measured and concentrated dose of 25 mg of CBD to track consumption.
Pure broad-spectrum CBD. The broad-spectrum includes different useful cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC, and over 40 terpenes without THC traces to increase the efficiency of treatment without intoxication.
Natural components. The capsules contain high-quality hemp oil and organically manufactured ingredients to ensure safe CBD experience.
High bioavailability. CBD is produced through an innovative nanoemulsion technique that enhances bioavailability and delivers active components to the body quicker to provide fast-acting CBD advantages.
Water solubility. The advanced process of nanoemulsion effectively decreases the size of CBD, making it water-soluble to transfer into the bloodstream almost instantly.
Each jar of Kanaco capsules contains 60 soft gels accurately dosed with 25 mg of broad-spectrum organic hemp oil with beneficial cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC, and over 40 naturally present terpenes. Also, capsules include the following natural ingredients:
- Terpenes; they are aromatic organic hydrocarbons that are made by the plant. They possess antidepressant, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Terpenes can help to increase the blood flow to the brain, relieve pain, and regulate sleep.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides from Coconut oil; they are medium-chain fatty acids that are known as beneficial nutrients for the organism. They can improve cognition, energy, mood, and digestion. Also, MCT oil can help to boost the immune system, balance blood sugar levels and increase metabolic rate and feeling of satiation.
- Beta-Caryophyllene; it's a chemical compound that is found in numerous plants, including hops, black pepper, rosemary, and cannabis. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities, which can help to relieve pain, anxiety, and stress while providing improvements in the mood.
- Gelatin Shell; it's a type of protein obtained from partial hydrolysis of collagen that is found in animal parts. Due to its amino acid profile, gelatin might help to lower joint pain, enhance cognitive abilities, maintain heart health, and improve gut health, digestion, mood, and sleep quality.
- Glycerin; it's a colourless and odourless liquid that is primarily extracted from animal and plant sources. It's one of the main ingredients in beauty products, soaps, cough syrups, and bakery items. It may be helpful in stimulating bowel movements, reducing excessive eye pressure, boosting the immune system, and physical endurance.
How to Use
Kanaco CBD capsules are easily absorbed, dissolve and simple in use. It's recommended to start treatment by taking one or two capsules and swallowing them with a glass of water 1-3 times during a day. Regular capsules intake can help to facilitate pain and anxiety relief, prevent restless sleep, and feel calmer.
The time of experiencing the first positive impact after capsules intake depends on different factors, including individual metabolism, bodyweight, health condition, and CBD strengths. Some users may notice improvements after one use, while others can get effects after taking CBD for a few days. Being tolerant and consistent throughout CBD treatment can help to receive long-awaited relief from symptoms of various ailments and disorders.
Warning! Don't consume more than six CBD soft gels per day.
Special Precautions & Warnings
It's advised to refrain from the use of CBD capsules for female planning a pregnancy, pregnant, and lactating. Also, consult your doctor or healthcare provider in advance of using this product, to prevent severe fall-outs and allergic reactions to certain ingredients or the CBD compound.
Furthermore, pay attention to CBD companies and sellers that provide false statements about the composition of products while adding potentially dangerous impurities, pesticides, and artificial additives. Such items can lead to unpredictable reactions and deteriorate health and overall wellness.
For customers to enjoy peace of mind and safe CBD experience, it's essential to check whether the chosen product is legal before purchasing.
A certificate of analysis (COA) is an official document issued by third-party laboratories that demonstrates actual results after a product's testing with a list of detected components and the amount of each ingredient.
The CBD products from Kanaco are tested by third-party laboratories for potency, contaminants, and quality, and have reports, which confirm purity, safety, and accordance with law regulations of offered CBD assortment.
Also, all Kanaco products are certified Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), which covers all aspects of production from the starting materials, premises, and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff. This ensures the available products are manufactured and controlled according to high standards.