- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
CBD Skin & Muscle Balm - 500 mg
Kanaco Skin & Muscle Balm is a perfect combination of a natural and organic blend of CBD oil with essential oils designed to help in recovery and inflammation management, sore and stiff joints, headaches, and in case of mild skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Effective & natural solution
Power of sustainably sourced beneficial ingredients such as lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, beeswax, coconut oil, and CBD oil help relieve or aches, pains, and sore muscles, relax and reduce any tension, promote deep restful sleep while nourishing your skin.
Harness the power of nature's most profound components with Kanaco CBD Skin & Muscle Balm. Essential oil blend is 100% natural, organic, THC-free and non-GMO, and will help to cope with discomforts instigated by pain, body stress or post-workout recovery.
The topical balm is infused with natural components such as lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, beeswax and coconut oil and mixed with 500 mg of high-quality, broad-spectrum CBD to experience effective treatment.
The product is designed to be applied to the inflamed areas, aching joints and tense muscles to treat the root of the pain. The target application of CBD balm is the easiest method to alleviate stress, heal wounds, prevent soreness and get back to an active lifestyle.
The topical application helps to supply CBD benefits and skip the digestive system while delivering useful cannabinoids straight to the bloodstream. Use of CBD balm provides quick relief while necessary oils ensure skincare effects.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most active and prominent naturally-occurring compound that is obtained from Cannabis Sativa plants. CBD is a non-addictive component and part of a unique family of compounds found in hemp. There are over 100 similar chemicals known as cannabinoids, and most of them possess a vast amount of health benefits and healing qualities.
Cannabidiol is known for its non-psychotropic properties and inability to cause a "high" effect or any form of intoxication. However, if CBD infused products contain high concentrations of another famous cannabinoid called Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), their intake may trigger euphoric effects as well as in cases of misuse.
CBD is a natural and effective supplement with various advantages and potential uses. After consumption, CBD influences vanilloid receptors in the organism due to the high activity of cannabinoids and the generation of a broad range of chemical responses. CBD is a widely used remedy for most physical and mental imbalances and ailments, including the following issues:
- Cannabidiol can help to facilitate joint and arthritis pain, migraines, headaches, including healing injuries, sores, wounds and extreme inflammation. Also, CBD might help to ease symptoms of various types of chronic pains;
- CBD might be useful in preventing anxiety-associated disorders, mood changes, depression, and low self-confidence. Furthermore, regular intake of cannabidiol stimulate a calmer mindset;
- CBD might regulate sleep disturbances and sleep cycle, prevent insomnia, hypersomnia and abnormal awakening during sleep;
- CBD may help activate memory and mental focus, higher productivity and endurance;
- Cannabidiol might help to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema as well as other dermatologic problems and dry skin conditions;
- Cannabidiol can act as painkiller to alleviate acute symptoms of epilepsy, cancer, Parkinson's disease, or diabetes;
- CBD might be useful in managing various forms of addiction, such as opioid, cocaine, and psychostimulant.
What Is A CBD Balm?
CBD balm is a soothing product with a soft texture similar to ointment or salve that includes various concentrations of CBD formulated in an oil base. However, a balm isn't the same product as traditional creams. To create creams or lotions, they often are immersed in water while a balm is blended with oil or a wax base without water addition.
Usually, such a product is mixed with different components and intended for direct application on the skin to heal affected body parts. It can also include natural herbs and blends to provide the best therapeutic effects. Natural components make the CBD balm safe and effective remedy and ensure skincare while soothing inflamed skin.
The CBD balms are applied topically on needed areas of the body and eliminate the process of digestion to experience the improvements almost immediately after application.
CBD Side Effects
Cannabidiol is an organic and safe component that isn't having abuse potential or causing serious reactions. CBD is well-tolerated for most people and doesn't influence daily productivity, which allows proceeding with routine activities. However, some individuals can face side effects, such as the feeling of dry mouth, tiredness, drowsiness, swings in appetite/weight, exhaustion, and diarrhoea.
It's recommended to abstain from using additional medicaments during CBD treatment. CBD use simultaneously with other drugs or supplements, might be a reason for diminished advantages of either CBD or taken medications.
Also, before buying any medicaments, make sure these products don't contain grapefruit in their composition. Components of grapefruit together with CBD interact with cytochromes P450 (CYPs) and enhance quick metabolism, which reduces the period of CBD beneficial effects.
|CBD Type||Broad spectrum|
|Ingredients||Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil, Terpenes|
Why We Love It
We love Kanaco CBD Skin & Muscle Balm for effective composition and safe solution to manage pain, aches and minor discomforts as well as helping post-workout recovery.
Concentrated and pure distillate. The product contains 500 mg of THC-free full-spectrum CBD that boasts a wide range of terpenes, cannabinoids, flavonoids to provide beneficial treatment.
All-natural ingredients. The CBD balm is enhanced with non-GMO and sustainably sourced components such as lavender oil, eucalyptus oil, beeswax and coconut oil to soothe pain, reduce nervous feelings and regulate sleep.
Fast-acting effect. The topical application of the product ensures quick absorption, which allows the positive effects to pass into the system to ease aches and provide relief.
Double improvements. The balm is blended with essential and potent oils together with CBD to improve pain-preventing and anti-inflammatory effects while also nourishing the skin.
A 60 ml package of Kanaco CBD Balm includes 500 mg of broad-spectrum CBD. It also contains the following organic ingredients:
- Lavender Oil; the oil is delivered from the flowers of the lavender plant and used in various forms such as aromatherapy oil, in gels, lotions, soaps, and candles, including tea, lemonades, syrups, beverages, and baked goods. It can help to heal wounds, burns, and cuts, improve sleep, reduce stress, anxiety, nervous tension, and pain.
- Eucalyptus Oil; the oil is extracted from leaves of eucalyptus tree species and is used as an analgesic agent to relieve pain, reduce inflammation and improve respiratory conditions. Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and stimulant properties. It may also help to soothe muscle soreness, boost immunity, heal fungal infections and wounds.
- Beeswax; it's made from a mixture of plant wax, pollen and the gland of the bee and is used in natural make-up and skincare products. It might be useful for moisturising skin, relieving pain and inflammation, reducing stretch marks, managing stress and promoting relaxation, treating psoriasis, acne, eczema, and fungal skin infections, protecting the skin from environmental factors like traffic pollution and cigarette smoke.
- Coconut Oil; the oil comes from matured coconuts of the coconut palm tree and contains essential fatty acids. The oil can help to build and maintain muscle, treat inflammation and arthritis, reduce the risk of seizures, improve heart health by increasing the HDL cholesterol levels, relieve symptoms of yeast infections, moisturise skin, speed up wound healing and provide relief from burns.
How to Use
CBD balm works just like usual topical products such as a cream or salve by soaking into cells and skin tissues. Such a product can help reduce tension in muscles to recover faster after physical activity or to promote better joint health and muscle function.
Kanaco CBD skin and muscle balm is designed for external and topical use only. Start with a thimble-sized amount of product and apply it to the affected body parts. Rub in the balm, wait for a few minutes until the product is fully absorbed and use again when needed.
Increase the amount of balm gradually if you would like to experience more impact and benefits from CBD treatment.
Special Precautions & Warnings
It's recommended to refrain from the use of the Kanaco CBD balm by female planning a pregnancy, pregnant, or breastfeeding women.
Also, try out CBD Balm on a small area of the skin before full application. In case of skin irritation or getting into the eyes, rinse with water to remove the product.
It's strongly advised to consult a health care specialist prior to using this CBD product to prevent risks of an allergic reaction, severe adverse responses, or unpleasant consequences from a certain ingredient in composition or CBD compound. A doctor visit is necessary in case you have been diagnosed with severe disorders or currently taking other medicaments or drugs.
For customers to enjoy peace of mind during CBD treatment, it's essential to check whether the chosen CBD infused product is legal and safe before shopping.
A certificate of analysis (COA) is an official document provided by third-party laboratories that shows actual results after a product's testing and a list of all components with the amount of each found ingredient.
The assortment from Kanaco is tested by licensed third-party laboratories for potency, contaminants, and quality, and have reports, which validate purity and accordance with law regulations of CBD based products.
Also, all Kanaco products are approved by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), which tracks all aspects of the manufacturing process from the starting components, materials, and equipment to the training and staff. This guarantees the offered goods are produced and controlled according to high standards.