- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
CBD Oral Tincture - 1000 mg
Kanaco CBD Oral Tincture 1000mg is a simple, quick, sublingual delivery method to receive the benefits of broad-spectrum CBD oil, improve balance, restore energy, and promote a healthy mind and body. Created with the all-natural, vegan and vegetarian-friendly components, CBD Tincture is sweetened with stevia and enriched with active cannabidiol loaded with naturally present terpenes. At the same time, a great-tasting flavour of peppermint and grapeseed oils will refresh and awaken your senses. To save the environment, Kanaco will plant a tree with every purchased product!
The addition of peppermint oil gives users more than just a refreshing minty finish. Peppermint leaves a fresh taste in your mouth, helps with digestion, promotes gut health, and reduces headaches.
Start your weekend fresh and active with Kanaco CBD Oral Tincture. The oil is certified by GMP and ensures potent help and balance in every drop to reduce stress, pain, and anxiety, maintain health condition by active formulation and pleasant taste.
CBD oil is 100% natural and organic product, aimed to promote the health benefits of combining peppermint with effective pharmaceutical ingredients.
The oil is infused with 1000 mg of THC-free, high-quality, broad-spectrum CBD blended with nature's most profound components such as sweetened stevia, grape seed oil, and peppermint. Such pure composition makes Kanaco CBD oil suitable for vegans and vegetarians and guarantees treatment without the "high" effects.
Kanaco CBD tincture comes in easily portable and compact 10 ml bottle, allowing consumers to carry oil when commuting and quickly get a daily dose of CBD. Also, Kanaco oral tinctures are loaded with the benefits and the beautiful taste of peppermint and available in five different concentrations: 250 mg, 500 mg, 1000 mg, 2000 mg & 3000 mg.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural substance delivered from a cannabis plant. CBD belongs to a unique family of over 100 different compounds known as cannabinoids. CBD is the most active cannabis-extracted component that has received popularity for its beneficial effect on health, a vast amount of advantages, and effective healing qualities.
Also, CBD is a well-known compound that doesn't possess psychoactive actions. This means CBD won't cause 'high' effect, euphoria, or intoxication, unlike its famous relative - Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Although CBD and THC have an equal molecular formula, these cannabinoids act differently. CBD has potent anti-inflammatory and calming properties, while THC may change users' state of mind in case of abuse of large concentrations. Even though some CBD products may include THC traces, the small amounts can't cause any form of intoxication.
CBD is a popular treatment with various benefits due to the high activity of cannabinoids all over the body and the production of a full spectrum of chemical responses. Also, CBD oil is a useful component among people that are seeking for clear-headed help to ease physical and mental diseases and ailments, including the following problems:
- Cannabidiol may aid to relieve joint and arthritis pain, muscle soreness, extreme inflammation, and different chronic pain. Also, CBD can help to treat sores, injuries, and wounds;
- CBD can be helpful in preventing anxiety disorders, depression, fear of public performance, daily stress, emotional ups and downs by boosting a positive and calmer mindset. Furthermore, cannabidiol can help to spare migraines and headaches;
- CBD can help to cope with sleep deprivations, sudden awakenings at nights, insomnia/hypersomnia;
- CBD intake can provide better memory and concentration, activate energy, productivity, performance, and endurance;
- Cannabidiol might help to manage acute symptoms in patients dealing with epilepsy, cancer, Parkinson's disease, and diabetes;
- CBD can be useful for individuals with different forms of addictions such as opioid, heroin, and cigarette smoking;
- Cannabidiol might help to control sebum production, which can help to treat acne, psoriasis, and eczema, as well as other dermatologic conditions.
|CBD Type||Broad spectrum|
|Ingredients||MCT Oil, Peppermint, Terpenes|
Why We Love It
We love Kanaco CBD oil tincture for a simple method to consume CBD, clean composition, and compact packaging.
All-natural ingredients. The oil is produced with organically manufactured components such as hemp oil that is naturally rich in various cannabinoids and blended with MCT oil, grape seed oil, and hemp seed oil.
Effective dose. The bottle contains 1000 mg of concentrated broad-spectrum CBD extract with useful cannabinoids yet without any traces of THC compound to provide beneficial and intoxication-free treatment.
High bioavailability and quick absorption. Sublingual application of Kanaco CBD oil triggers the delivery of the CBD advantages to the body faster and provides almost immediate therapeutic effects.
Aromatic flavour profile. The oil is made with pure and great tasting components such as stevia, grape seed oil, and peppermint oil to prevent the natural, earthy taste of CBD.
CBD oil is packed in a small 10ml bottle and includes 1000 mg of high-quality, broad-spectrum CBD. Also, the oil tincture contains the following organic components:
- Terpenes; they are aromatic molecules produced by most plants and some insects that are responsible for their unique aroma and flavour. They are usually used for flavouring and as food additives as well as for making perfumes and essential oils, health and beauty products. Terpenes can help to relieve stress, pain, inflammation, depression, and anxiety. They also might induce sleep, boost focus and help when you need to relax.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides from Coconut oil; it's a healthy type of saturated fatty acid that is found in coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and dairy products. Medium-chain triglycerides are the instant source of energy that improve brain and memory function, can help to promote weight loss, reduce cholesterol level and lactate build up in athletes. Furthermore, they help to use fat for energy and boost stamina during physical activity.
- Grape seed oil; it's an edible oil obtained from the seeds of grapes and a high source of flavonoids, vitamin E, oligomeric proanthocyanidin and essential fatty acid such as linoleic acid. It can be useful for preventing inflammation, boosting general health, relieving stress, speeding wound healing. It also can help to promote hair health, balance cholesterol levels, reduce signs of skin ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stevia; it's a green leafy plant with a sweet and robust flavour that is rich in antioxidant compounds, such as flavonoids, triterpenes, caffeic acid, kaempferol, and quercetin, which can help to maintain the health. The natural sweetness of this plant provides a healthy and lower-calorie alternative to sugar. It can help to promote weight loss and healthy bones, lower blood pressure, control diabetes, protect oral health, prevent heart disease and certain forms of cancer.
- Organic peppermint oil; it's an essential oil with a fresh, spicy, and herbaceous aroma that is extracted from the leaves, stems, and stalks of the peppermint plant. The oil is widely used in cosmetic products, soaps, shampoos, cigarettes, toothpaste, chewing gums, teas, and ice creams. It might help to treat nausea, freshen bad breath and mute cravings, improve digestion, facilitate respiratory problems, headache, stomach and bowel spasms, and different aches.
Special Precautions & Warnings
The Kanaco oral tincture is contraindicated for women planning a pregnancy, pregnant, and nursing.
CBD oil is generally a well-tolerated and compatible product that doesn't cause addiction or changes in productivity. However, in some cases, it can trigger minor side effects. These adverse reactions might be almost undetectable by most individuals; however, some users can face nausea, irritability, diarrhoea, swings in appetite/weight, fatigue, and drowsiness.
Also, it's advised to consult a health-care provider in advance of using this CBD product to avoid acute reactions, unwanted effects, and risks of allergic reactions to certain components in the product's composition. A doctor visit is essential before taking any CBD product, primarily if you have severe pre-existed disorders, extra sensitivity, or you are already taking other supplements or medications.
How to Use
It's recommended to start treatment by taking CBD infused oil internally and consuming from two to four drops up to three times during a day. The bottle includes approximately 210 oil drops.
Shake the bottle well, take the required number of oil drops with the help of a dropper and place it under your tongue. Hold the oil for at least 60 seconds before swallowing. Oral supply allows ingredients to spread into an organism and enter the bloodstream quickly due to a connective tissue under the tongue full of capillaries. Such oil intake helps to improve absorption and bioavailability to experience the beneficial effects of CBD treatment faster.
Also, a few oil drops can help to maintain a healthy and balanced diet while adding to your beverages and meals. Oil intake infused into drinks delivers daily CBD dose when you enjoy your beverage. Furthermore, you can add oil in various dishes, desserts, and cocktails of your choice by adding oil in recipes during cooking.
Warning! The Kanaco CBD oil isn't intended for vaping.
For customers to experience the best results from CBD treatment with safety for health, it's necessary to research chosen CBD products before shopping.
A certificate of analysis (COA) is an official report issued by third-party laboratories. It shows actual information after a particular product testing, a list of all found ingredients in composition with the amount of each component.
Each product from Kanaco is tested by licensed third-party laboratories for potency, impurities, and quality, and has COAs, which confirm purity and accordance with law regulations of the full CBD goods assortment.
Also, all Kanaco products are authenticated by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), which controls all stages of production from raw materials and equipment to the training and employees check. This guarantees that CBD products are of high quality and manufactured meeting all requirements.