- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
Calm Stick Roll-On - 500 mg
Infinity CBD Calm Stick 500mg is an all-natural, vegan-friendly, and highly concentrated roll-on applicator that should take pride of place in your pocket. The Calm Stick is a daily delivery of effective broad-spectrum CBD extract, vitamin E, peppermint, and lavender oils blend with exceptional value for money and bottle that lasts up to 2-3 months with daily use!
Universal & Portable
Using CBD on the go has never been easier! Infinity CBD Calm Stick allows applying the product directly to problem areas such as pressure points before your next yoga session, your inner wrist, or targeted areas for localised massage therapy to deliver maximum relief and relaxation.
The Infinity Calm Stick is a super concentrated CBD roll-on applicator designed to be applied topically to inflamed body parts for maximum relief.
A beautifully presented roll-on applicator filled with the highest quality full-spectrum CBD, a calming blend of lavender and peppermint essential oils, almond oil and vitamin E for optimised topical absorption. The enhanced blend contains 500 mg of full-spectrum CBD and all-natural oils to provide fast-acting relaxant for muscles and mind without any chemical enhancers.
The Calm stick is a great companion for a quick CBD top-up, whether it’s for topical targeted use or for the relaxing properties of lavender to apply to your pressure points.
Ultra-portable, potent and versatile, take your Infinity CBD Roll-On to work or when you travel to enhance healing during a workout and maintain an active lifestyle.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a botanical compound naturally sourced from the flowers and leaves of the cannabis plant. CBD is the most prominent and non-addictive chemical, which belongs to a unique class of similar components found in hemp. There are more than 100 ingredients called cannabinoids, which provide a vast amount of benefits and useful qualities.
Cannabidiol doesn't possess psychoactive properties, unlike another infamous cannabinoid Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). This means CBD consumption won't cause euphoria or "high" effect as well as any form of intoxication.
CBD is a popular remedy due to its safety and naturalness, including a wide-ranging list of advantages and potential uses. After intake, CBD influences vanilloid receptors by ongoing work of cannabinoids and the production of a broad spectrum of chemical responses. CBD is a commonly used treatment for most physical and mental imbalances, including the following problems:
- CBD for pain. CBD can act as an effective method to relieve joint and arthritis pain, headaches, manage aches from injuries, sores, wounds as well as chronic pain. Cannabidiol may decrease inflammation that stimulates pain flow in the body;
- CBD for anxiety. CBD might help to deal with various anxiety disorders, mood changes, depression, and PTSD. After consumption, cannabinoids deliver signals to the brain to calm down concern feelings and a mental state;
- CBD for sleep. Regular use of CBD may provide restful sleep, regulate insomnia/hypersomnia and sudden awakenings;
- CBD for energy. CBD can improve memory and concentration, promote better productivity and endurance;
- Other uses. CBD may be useful in cases of nicotine withdrawal symptoms, epilepsy, diabetes, acne, and other dermatologic issues; Furthermore, cannabidiol can facilitate symptoms for patients with cancer and Parkinson's disease.
What Is A CBD Roll-On Stick?
Roll-on is a small tube with a roller applicator that supplies the liquid when rubbed onto the skin. It works like a well-known roll-on antiperspirant and contains a combination of CBD with other useful components. A CBD roll-on is designed to be applied topically to painful or inflamed areas to help provide fast healing.
Besides the CBD compound, roll-on products usually include different oils such as hemp seed oil or essential oils widely used for their skin-friendly qualities. Also, roll-on may contain calming, cooling or warming ingredients depending on the result from treatment each customer wants to achieve.
While using roll-on, you can avoid getting the product on fingers and the need to wash hands as it can be in cases of CBD balm application. Furthermore, CBD roll-on stick eliminates waste and spillage, unlike creams or oil tinctures.
The product is portable, compact, and discrete in a convenient roller bottle. You can bring roll-on everywhere with you, fit it into any bag or pocket and use it whenever you need quick relief.
Who Can Benefit From Using CBD Roll-On?
- Individuals that want to prevent pain and get back to an active lifestyle with no discomfort and aches;
- People that deal with arthritis, joint, knee, and back pain as well as different types of chronic aches;
- Professional athletes that need help after constant physical activities without risks of banned components being detected during random drug tests;
- Sportsmen that aren't professionals, but still searching for a remedy to alleviate post-workout recovery.
Is CBD Legal?
Allowed THC levels in hemp and marijuana vary from one country to another, including their law regulations.
In 2018, Farm Bill reclassified hemp from a regulated and illegal component to an agricultural raw-material in the United States. This means customers may purchase CBD based products with approved amounts up to 0.3% of the THC compound.
As for the EU regulations, manufacturers can grow industrial hemp with less than 0.2% of the THC on a legal basis. If the CBD product meets all requirements, it's permitted for selling and purchasing.
CBD Side Effects
Cannabidiol is a natural and useful compound with a high safety profile. CBD is usually well-tolerated for most consumers and doesn't cause severe adverse reactions or loss in productivity, allowing to proceed with daily activities. However, some users may face minor side effects, such as the feeling of dry mouth, drowsiness, tiredness, changes in appetite or weight, exhaustion, and diarrhoea.
It's highly recommended to visit your doctor or medical specialist before using CBD roll-on, especially if you have hypersensitivity to particular ingredients, pre-existing ailments or currently taking other medicaments. CBD intake contemporaneously with dietary supplements or drugs might diminish the advantages of either CBD or medications.
Also, before consuming CBD with other medicaments, check whether they include grapefruit in their composition. Components of grapefruit, as well as CBD, interact with cytochromes P450 (CYPs), which contribute to a faster metabolism and reduce the period of CBD beneficial effects.
|CBD Type||Full spectrum|
|Ingredients||Lavender Oil, Peppermint|
Why We Love It
We love Infinity CBD Calm Roll-On for its pure composition, fast absorption and compact format.
Concentrated dose. The roll-on includes 500 mg of high-quality full-spectrum CBD rich in cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes to get the best experience from treatment.
Quick relief. The topical application ensures rapid ingestion and allows the beneficial effects to pass into the system to manage aches and speed up recovery.
Effective blend. The roll-on ingredients are extracted with natural lavender and peppermint essential oils and boosted with vitamin E for better absorption.
Convenient application. The calm stick is simple to apply due to rollerball that can be used for pressure points such as temples, inner wrists, back of neck, and shoulders.
A 15 ml bottle of Stick Roll-on contains 500 mg of full-spectrum CBD. The roll-on also includes the following organic ingredients:
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil; it's commonly used in Ancient Chinese, Ayurvedic, and Greco-Persian medicine to help in preventing dry skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Almond oil possesses anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, immunity-boosting, astringent, carminative, demulcent, emollient, and tonic effects. Also, the oil can soothe and rejuvenate the skin, improve complexion and skin tone.
- Cannabis sativa flower/leaf/stem extract; the plant possesses the pain-killing effect to help ease any chronic pain, muscle spasms and aches for individuals dealing with cancer. Also, the oil might trigger appetite and can help spare eating disorders like anorexia or bulimia.
- Squalane; it's an organic compound that mimics the skin’s natural oils, making it a great emollient. Also, the squalane is a natural antioxidant and has anti-tumour qualities, which can help to protect skin from carcinogens and fight skin damage. Regular use may activate collagen production and promote firmer skin.
- Lavandula angustifolia oil; this herb is known for its calming and relaxing properties, which may alleviate insomnia, anxiety, depression, restlessness and stress. Also, the oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects and can help to heal most ailments, from pain to infections.
- Mentha piperita oil; it's cooling, and refreshing essential oil used to stimulate the mind, increase mental agility and focus as well as soothing the skin, reducing redness, calming irritation and itchiness. Also, the oil can help to ease migraine, headaches, and chest congestion and improve the digestive system.
- Tocopherol; it's a specific form of vitamin E often added in skincare products and dietary supplements. Tocopherol takes an important part in formulations, especially with essential oil. Due to its natural antioxidant qualities, tocopherol prevents peroxides from forming in blends of essential oils.
Allergens: d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol, Almond.
How to Use
The roll-on is designed for external, topical use. Roll the ball over the affected area and gently rub in. Use the calm stick up to 5 times during a day; however, in case of contact with eyes or initial skin irritation, rinse with water.
Also, consider the following recommendations to get the maximum from CBD roll-on experience:
- Establish the source of the pain. Although tremendous headaches directly affect the head, this pain may be caused by strain in the neck and shoulders. Finding where the discomfort comes from, will help apply CBD roll-on to the right area and get an effective result;
- Start treatment with small amounts. Try out different doses to find one that can fulfil your body needs. Begin to use the minimum effective dose and apply a small quantity of the product. If you would like to experience better CBD impact increase the dosage gradually over time;
- Keep a roller clean. Since roll-on is made to be applied on the skin, make sure you keep the product clean. Wash the roller with soap and water before every use;
- Make a test. It's advised to test the product on a small area of the skin to confirm that you are not allergic to specific ingredients in composition;
- Wait for the first improvements. Each body is different, so each person has an individual time of response to consumed CBD products. Furthermore, the period of first positive effects appearance may be influenced by various factors, such as body weight, the concentration of CBD, and disorder severity.
Special Precautions & Warnings
This CBD roll-on stick isn't intended for use by women planning a pregnancy, pregnant, and breastfeeding.
It's strongly advised to consult a doctor or health care specialist before using any CBD based products to prevent risks of acute reactions and unpleasant effects from a particular ingredient in composition or CBD compound.
Furthermore, steer away from CBD manufacturers and companies that provide false information about their products and may add pesticides, heavy metals, or artificial additives in the composition. Such products can be harmful and dangerous for an organism and general wellness.
Store the product in a cool and dry place.
To guarantee a beneficial treatment and prevent risks for health, every customer should always check purchased CBD products.
A certificate of analysis (COA) is an official document that includes the actual results about tests of a specific product, a full list of its components with the amount of each ingredient.
These reports are conducted by accredited third-party laboratories that provide all necessary details about product composition. Reputable CBD brands make COAs for their assortment to confirm their products are of high quality and legal.
The Infinity CBD products are made according to all regulations and norms, including special attention to allowed levels of THC component. CBD infused products from Infinity CBD are tested by independent third party laboratories and have reports that prove high standards and safety for consumers.