- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in EU
Daily A-Zinc SoftGums
Daily A-Zinc SoftGums from KannaSwiss is your daily energy booster and vitamin bomb. Each soft gum contains 10mg of CBD isolate along with a rich profile of vitamins and minerals to support your health and wellbeing. These lime flavoured gums are vegan-friendly, gluten-free, non-GMO, and free from preservatives. The 250ml bottle provides 60 soft gums and a total of 600mg of CBD. This Swiss-made product has also been lab-tested to confirm that it is THC-free.
This supplement will help you to fight oxidative stress and get your daily CBD and vitamin dose just in a single soft gum. Vitamins B6, B12, and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and bolster your immune system, while zinc helps to maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
KannaSwiss introduces Daily A-Zinc SoftGums, an extraordinary multi-vitamin containing 10mg of CBD and minerals, but no preservatives in each soft gum. KannaSwiss provides exquisite quality standard CBD oil-derived products by employing a versatile separation technique called chromatography. KannaSwiss uses Swiss-grown hemp, which is cultivated according to world quality standards of agriculture, avoiding the use of pesticides.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-intoxicating component of the cannabis plant and is one of 113 currently known phytocannabinoids alongside cannabichromene (CBC), tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and cannabinol (CBN), to name a few. Unlike THC, CBD is not psychotropic and is used widely in wellness and health products, such as oils, creams, and edibles. CBD interacts with the body via the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), a complex cell-signalling system present in animals and humans. The ECS regulates balance within the body. It is crucial for the regulation of stress, pain, metabolism, mood, sleep, appetite, memory, and immunity. CBD stimulates the ECS and regulates all the physiological functions described above.
What are the CBD types?
There are three CBD types that are extracted from the hemp strain of cannabis: isolate, broad-spectrum, and full-spectrum. CBD isolate is a single, isolated compound from the plant. It is usually extracted using carbon dioxide so that all the compounds (oils, chlorophyll, and plant material) are removed, leaving behind a 99% pure CBD extract. This type of CBD does not normally have any flavour or aroma. Full-spectrum CBD is derived from the whole hemp plant matter (roots, leaves, and flowers). As a result, it retains all the cannabinoids, phytochemicals, and terpenes, as well as traces of THC (less than 0.2%). Full-spectrum CBD oil has a strong grassy taste and is dark in colour. Broad-spectrum CBD contains a blend of cannabinoids and flavonoids but no traces of THC. In theory, full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD create the entourage effect as all the components work synergistically to enhance the therapeutic effect of CBD.
What is THC?
Tetrahydrocannabinol is usually shortened to THC to make it easier to pronounce. It is well known for its psychotropic effects associated with the marijuana strain of cannabis. While marijuana contains high levels of THC, hemp is very low in THC which is why it is a good source of extraction for CBD. In the UK and many parts of Europe, CBD products can legally contain up to 0.2% THC as this is not enough to have any psychotropic effects.
|SKU||Daily A-Zinc Vitamin SoftGums|
|CBD Format||Food & Drink|
|Ingredients||Cannabis Sativa L, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12|
Why we love it
As well as having a delicious zingy lime flavour, these Daily A-Zinc SoftGums are packed with vitamins and minerals that will augment your health and wellbeing. Let's take a look at some of them.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin that your body can’t produce. This water-soluble vitamin is found in many fruits and vegetables, including oranges, kiwi fruit, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, kale, and spinach. Here are scientifically proven benefits of taking a vitamin C supplement:
- May help manage high blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart.
- May reduce the risk of chronic disease as this strong antioxidant boosts the immune system by protecting cells from free radicals.
- Helps prevent iron deficiency by converting iron that is poorly absorbed into a more acceptable form.
- Helps prevent gout attacks by reducing uric acid levels.
- Boosts immunity by increasing the production of white blood cells known as lymphocytes and phagocytes.
DL-α-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
Vitamin E is a group of fat-soluble compounds with distinctive antioxidant activities. Health benefits of Vitamin E include:
- Reducing free radical damage and slows the ageing process of your cells.
- Helping to fight Alzheimer’s disease. Some studies show that high-dose vitamin E might delay the progression of moderate Alzheimer's disease.
- Helping to fight liver disease. Research shows that vitamin E might improve symptoms of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Nicotinamide is the water-soluble, active form of vitamin B3. Its deficiency leads to serious illness such as pellagra (inflamed skin, diarrhoea, dementia, and sores in the mouth). Nicotinamide has anti-inflammatory properties which may reduce sebum and improve the condition of skin with acne. Nicotinamide can also improve skin barrier function by decreasing water loss through the epidermis.
Zinc is a naturally occurring mineral that is important for growth and for the development and health of body tissue. Here is what zinc can do:
- Aids memory by regulating neuronal communication, which affects how memories are formed and how we learn.
- Regulates immune function by activating the cells responsible for attacking infected cells.
- Helps to heal wounds by maintaining skin integrity.
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that your body needs for several functions like fat and carbohydrate metabolism, as well as the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
This vitamin may:
- Reduce symptoms of depression by creating neurotransmitters that regulate emotions, including dopamine, serotonin, and gamma-aminobutyric acid.
- Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s risk by improving brain function and decreasing high homocysteine blood levels.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease by preventing clogged arteries.
Folic acid or pteroylmonoglutamic acid is a water-soluble vitamin that should be obtained by dietary intake because it:
- Prevents birth defects. Folic acid is prescribed to pregnant women to prevent fetal birth defects and pregnancy-related complications, including preeclampsia.
- Promotes brain health.
Retinyl acetate (vitamin A)
Vitamin A maintains healthy vision and ensures the normal function of your immune system and all organs. The health benefits of vitamin A include:
- Protecting the eyes from night blindness.
- Lowering the risk of certain cancers, including Hodgkin's lymphoma, as well as cervical, lung and bladder cancer.
Phylloquinone (vitamin K1)
Vitamin K1 is a form of vitamin K well-known for its role in blood clotting. What’s more, the vitamin activates proteins required for bone growth and development.
D-biotin (vitamin B7)
Vitamin B7 (also referred to as vitamin H) is a part of the vitamin B complex. This vitamin:
- Thickens hair by stimulating hair growth and helping it to look healthy.
- Improves the skin by correcting issues like acne and psoriasis.
- Strengthens the nails. Several studies have shown that those who take a biotin supplement can thicken their nails by up to 25 per cent.
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that regulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and facilitates normal functions of the immune system. Taking this vitamin helps to:
- Reduce depression. A study concluded that vitamin D deficiency was more common in those who were experiencing anxiety and depression.
- Boost weight loss. A study demonstrated that daily calcium and vitamin D supplementation are effective in weight loss and appetite suppression.
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
This man-made form of vitamin B12 is used to prevent and treat low blood levels of this vitamin that may occur due to poor nutrition, HIV infection, intestinal problems, cancer, pregnancy, old age, alcoholism, or strict vegetarianism. This vitamin may help to:
- Prevent anaemia and produce red blood cells;
- Prevent major birth defects;
- Prevent osteoporosis;
- Improve mood.
Many users of CBD take it to help manage pain, ease anxiety, or help them to sleep better. Some users find that CBD has an energising effect while others say that it has a calming effect on them.
Glucose syrup, sugar, acidifier (citric acid), modified starch, vitamin and mineral blend (L-ascorbic acid, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), retinyl acetate, phylloquinone, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), acidity regulator (sodium citrate), Cannabis sativa L. extract, natural lime flavour, colouring foods (concentrate of pumpkin, spirulina, apple), and coating material (carnauba wax).
How to use
Daily A-Zinc Vitamin SoftGums is recommended for everyday use. They can be taken in the morning to kickstart your day or later on when you feel your energy levels start to dip.
Keep Daily A-Zinc Vitamin SoftGums away from direct light, and limit exposure to air.
Do not take more than 70mg of CBD daily.
Consult with your doctor before taking any CBD products
Use this food supplement alongside a varied diet and active lifestyle.
The Institut für Hanfanalytik is a third-party lab that tests every batch of CBD products produced by KannaSwiss.
By engaging an independent lab to carry out the tests any bias can be avoided. The test results are detailed on a Certificate of Analysis (COA) which will show the CBD concentration as well as the presence of any contaminants, such as bacteria, chemicals, or heavy metals. Feel free to take a look at the COA for this product here.