- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
Revive - Choose a Better Day Kit
Choose a Better Day Kit is exactly what you need to kickstart your day. Peppermint Oil Drops will help you make balanced decisions. Revive Stay Active Gel or Rejuvenate Stay Active Cream will energize your body for the day ahead.
On guard of your energy levels
Choose a Better Day Kit contains products sourced from natural organic plants without any artificial additives, flavourings, and GMO. Buying a bundle of CUBID products, you save 23% off the original price.
This CUBID CBD combination is designed to fully revitalise your mind, body, and soul from the inside out and outside in. Make Choose a Better Day Kit a part of your lifestyle:
- 500mg Peppermint Oil Drops or Natural Oil Drops
- One product from Stay Active range: 500 mg Revive Stay Active Gel or Rejuvenate Stay Active Cream
Peppermint Oil Drops is a soothing combination of full-spectrum, THC-free CBD oil and peppermint, helping you to reset your batteries.
Natural Oil Drops is a pure full-spectrum THC-free CBD oil with natural taste created to promote inner calm and relax the mind.
66% Revive Stay Active Gel and Revive Stay Active Cream work to calm tension and inflammation from the outside.
Accessibility and superior quality of CBD topicals and oils are key to the success of the Bournemouth-based UK brand CUBID. The company is supplied with hemp plants from farms in Colorado, the US. This region is famous for dedicated hemp farmers who use progressive scientific technologies and grow the purest CBD free from pesticides, heavy metals, and THC.
Compliance with food safety standards is important for protecting your health from pesticide residue stored in the colon. The conditions caused by pesticides range from short-term effects like headaches, fatigue, nausea, dizziness, and seizures to chronic impacts like reproductive harm, Alzheimer's Disease, endocrine disruption, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). It can even lead to certain types of cancer, such as multiple myeloma, brain cancer, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and leukaemia. Heavy metals like lead, arsenic, mercury, nickel, cadmium, and chromium may cause heavy metal toxicity which affects health in multiple ways, such as headaches, deteriorating eye health, anxiety, poor immune function, tremors, and depression.
CBD: what is it and how does it work?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the non-psychoactive chemical compounds in cannabis family plants like hemp and marijuana. CBD interacts with the body through the Endocannabinoid System (ECS), which is a chain of receptors in the nervous and immune systems, and the brain.
The ECS ensures homeostasis within the body, which is crucial for critical processes, including mood, appetite, memory, pain and stress management, sleep, metabolism, immune and reproductive functions. When the Endocannabinoid System can’t perform correctly, it triggers the progression of such dysfunctions as anxiety, arthritis, nausea, stress, migraines, inflammation, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, and many more. CBD can stimulate the ECS and regulate physiological functions.
How does CBD work topically?
CBD from topicals don’t reach the bloodstream, but they are effective when interacting with the skin. Skin is a multi-layered organ, which besides performing a protective function, has its own immune system, produces hormones, and contains sensory nerves. Our skin also has the Endocannabinoid receptors, which maintain the performance of skin cell functions, such as differentiation, reproduction, and immune competence. Just like the ECS in the immune system, brain, and nervous system, the skin ECS can stop functioning. When applied topically, phytocannabinoids from CBD products replenish the endocannabinoids in the skin and perform their function.
CBD comes in oil form, body butters, lotions, salves, creams, gels, ointments, patches, and balms. It is quickly absorbed into the skin when it is applied to affected areas. The effect of CBD becomes prominent between one to 48 hours after the product is applied. The time of relief depends on several factors: severity of the skin damage, the frequency of use, and dosage.
CBD topicals are acknowledged to be an effective treatment for a range of symptoms. Regular application is known to significantly reduce soreness, pain, and localised discomfort due to the fast analgesic effect. Research is showing that CBD topicals can be beneficial in relieving psoriasis, eczema, period cramps, acne, and headaches.
CBD products may contain cannabidiol of three types: isolate, broad-spectrum, and full-spectrum.
The only difference between these types is the purity of composition. CBD isolate is a pure crystallised form of CBD (99% purity). Manufacturers usually grind the crystals into a fine powder and add it into products, such as creams, oils, salves, body butters, balms, and CBD-infused foods. Broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD provide a richer formulation. Broad-spectrum CBD includes a specially selected blend of flavonoids and cannabinoids. Full-spectrum CBD contains the whole range of cannabinoids (except THC), terpenes, flavonoids, in a cannabis plant. All these compounds work synergistically creating the so-called ‘entourage effect’ which enhances the therapeutic effect of CBD. For example, CUBID tailored the phytochemical profile of products in Revive Choose a Better Day Kit to nourish your body.
|SKU||cubid Revive - Choose a Better Day Kit|
|CBD Type||Full spectrum|
|Ingredients||Aqua, Black Pepper , Cannabis Sativa L, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint, Rosemary Oil, Terpenes|
Why We Love It
CUBID products treasure compliance with the highest standards of health and wellness. As a CBD influencer, the company strives to empower people to become more active participants in looking after their well-being, mind and body health. Here’s why we recommend this brand:
- Expertise. The quality of CUBID creams, gels, body butters, and oils is the result of scientific and chemical expertise. All formulations are created by expert chemists and engineers.
- Natural organic ingredients. Revive Choose a Better Day Kit as well as each CUBID product, has natural ingredients and is free from artificial additives, flavouring, colouring.
- Knowledge sharing. CUBID specialists share knowledge & expertise with their customers and encourage them to live a happier and healthier life.
- Transparency. The company supports safe and sustainable production methods. CUBID makes sure each community member is provided with supreme wellness products for the soul, mind, and body.
Sustainability. All the products are zero-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, cruelty-free.
Natural Oil Drops
Cannabis sativa L.
Peppermint Oil Drops
Cannabis sativa L. Mentha Piperita.
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)
Peppermint is an aromatic plant (watermint and spearmint blend). It is used to add fragrance or flavour to food, mouthwashes, cosmetics, soap, toothpaste, CBD, and other products. It may have some medicinal uses as well.
Possible health benefits of peppermint include:
- Relieves stress and headaches, providing cooling sensation and soothing tension-type headaches.
- Supports your liver promoting the flow of bile. It helps digest fats and encourages normal cholesterol levels.
- Supports digestive health easing the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), such as diarrhoea, gas, and abdominal discomfort.
- Promotes respiratory health. Peppermint supports respiratory function and lung health, even during exercise.
- Fights harmful organisms. Compounds of peppermint leaf, including menthol, help defend against many types of harmful microorganisms, such as worms, fungus, and head lice.
- Relieves sinusitis. Breathing in the steam from peppermint brew is known to lessen many sinus problems by breaking down phlegm.
Revive Stay Active Gel
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, TEA 90% (Triethanolamine), EUXYL PE9010 (Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, preservative), Eucalyptus (Globulus Eucalyptus Leaf Oil), Full Spectrum Hemp Oil containing 66% CBD (Cannabis sativa L.), Carbopol (Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer), Glucosamine Sulfate, Alcohol Denat, Wintergreen (Gaultheria Procumbens Wintergreen Leaf Oil), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil), Strawberry Extract (Fragaria Ananassa Fruit Extract), Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes Nigrum Fruit, Grape Extract (Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract), Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum Seed Oil), Disodium EDT, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil), Camphor (Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil), Potassium, Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Lindool Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate.
Eucalyptus Leaf Extract
Eucalyptus leaves can be made into a tea, as well as an essential oil for topical use. Here are the benefits of eucalyptus extract:
- High in antioxidants. Flavonoids in eucalyptus, such as isorhamnetin, luteolin, catechins, kaempferol, phloretin, and quercetin protect your body from oxidative stress and free radical damage.
- May promote relaxation. Eucalyptus is used to decrease symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- May reduce pain with the help of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as limonene, and cineole.
- May relieve cold symptoms. Eucalyptus can decrease mucus and expand the bronchi and bronchioles of your lungs.
- Helps to treat dry skin. Eucalyptus increases ceramide content. Ceramides are a type of fatty acid in your skin that maintain the skin barrier and retain its moisture.
- Can be used as a natural insect repellent. Eucalyptus oil wards off mosquitoes and other biting insects for around eight hours after topical application. What’s more, eucalyptus oil may treat head lice.
Rosemary Leaf Oil
Rosmarinus officinalis is an evergreen shrub used as a food seasoning. It is also a popular aromatic and medicinal plant. Here are four potential benefits of the oil:
- May help relieve pain. Animal studies determined that rosemary oil is more effective for pain than acetaminophen, a common pain medication.
- Repels bugs. Rosemary oil is a natural alternative to insect detergents. Also, the oil helps repel some blood-sucking insects, such as ticks and mosquitoes.
- May reduce joint inflammation promoting the migration of white blood cells to injured tissues to release inflammatory chemicals. It reduces tissue inflammation that can lead to swelling, pain and stiffness.
- May increase circulation. Poor circulation is the cause of cold toes and fingers. Massaging with rosemary oil may help warm them.
Rejuvenate Stay Active Cream
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Propanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cannabis sativa L., Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum (and) Lecithin (and) Sclerotium Gum (and) Pullulan, Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract, Menthol, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene.
Arnica Montana Flower Extract
This extract is used in a variety of personal care products, including shampoos, conditioners, skincare products, skin fresheners, and hair care products. Arnica is used for the following conditions associated with an active lifestyle and sports activity :
- Muscle soreness
- Muscle spasms
- Joint pain
Arnica plant is also believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and heals up wounds.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Oil)
Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, aka tea tree, is one of the best known essential oils which comes from Australia. It has been used for almost 100 years for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Tea tree oil is effective in promoting healthy skin by healing and soothing a wide range of skin issues:
- Oily skin
- Itchy skin
- Dry skin and eczema
- Infections, cuts, and wounds
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
The extract is particularly good at the treatment of wounds. It contains flavonoids that give the plant antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Calendula extract skin benefits include:
- Acne treatment. Calendula extract can be used in treating and preventing acne vulgaris. You can apply calendula oil or cream on your face or use it to target acne-prone areas.
- Wound healing. Research suggests that calendula ointment speeds up episiotomy recovery time.
- Eczema treatment. Studies suggest that calendula extract can help relieve pain from dermatitis in people receiving radiation for breast cancer.
Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract
Hypericum perforatum flower extract has been recognised as a treatment of abrasions, burns, wounds, sunburns and inflammatory skin disorders.
It also stimulates cell differentiation and tissue growth, enhancing the appearance of dry or damaged skin.
This organic compound can be derived from natural sources, such as eucalyptus and peppermint plants, or produced synthetically. It has a number of soothing properties that make it a versatile ingredient in health and beauty products. Menthol produces a cooling sensation when applied topically to the skin. It doesn’t lower the temperature of the body or skin but produces a cooling effect by blocking the calcium current in the nerves responsible for detecting
How to Use
Take 4-6 Peppermint or Natural Oil Drops under the tongue whenever you feel is necessary. Hold for 20 seconds and swallow. Do not exceed more than two pipettes daily.
Use Stay Active gel or cream sparingly. Add a small amount, rub gently into the affected area until absorption. For the best effect, apply daily right after a shower to lock in moisture.
Storage of CBD products
Shelf life of CBD oral products and topicals is influenced by many conditions of which exposure to air/light, temperature, and general good storage are the major factors.
Don’t use after the expiry date (see on the pack) or when the body butter changes in organoleptic properties (clarity/haze/sediment/colour//odour, etc.)
Please, keep in mind the following storage rules:
- Keep away from direct light
- Keep away from heat
- Keep away from air (preferably in the original closed container).
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Don’t use the gel, cream, and oil if you are allergic to any of its components.
- The products in the kit are not intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease.
There is no scientific proof that CBD oils and topicals cause adverse side effects in case the suggested amount of the product is exceeded. However, the products in the Choose a Better Day Kit contain ingredients that might cause allergy. If you feel your skin reacts to the body butter, wipe the product off with a damp cloth immediately.
CUBID uses trustworthy LEAF Laboratoire D’etudes et D’analyses des Fluide analytical services to obtain a Certificate of Analysis (COA) on its oils, creams, gels, and body butters. Such a certificate is quality control for pharmaceuticals like chemicals, CBD, food products, and spirits.
A COA is a great tool that helps customers to identify crooked manufacturers who add less CBD than advertised on the package, exceed the level of THC (more than 0.2% in UK and EU) in their products, and don’t control the presence of hazardous chemicals in the products.
The COAs of products in the Choose a Better Day Kit demonstrate:
- Physico-chemical profile. It includes the quantity of cannabinoids in the gel, cream, and oil, their viscosity, and odour.
- Commercial expiry date.