CBD TeaTea is packed full of antioxidants and nutrients, depending on the type of tea you want to try. Likewise, CBD is thought to possess many potential benefits and antioxidants that may help supplement your overall well being. So, by combining the two in CBD tea, you have the perfect recipe for a soothing, relaxing drink full of holistically-supportive goodness! Check out other types of products - CBD Oil | CBD Vape | CBD Capsules | CBD Gummies & Categories - Pain | Sleep | Anxiety
Items 1-18 of 22
- Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- As low as £14.95
CBD Tea: Could This Be Your New Favourite Brew?
Table of Contents
-CBD and tea make a great combination. Together they can support mood and overall wellbeing with soothing properties of a hot beverage and natural hemp cannabinoids. Potential benefits include supporting sleep, digestion, mood, and much more.
- CBD tea has no psychoactive properties, so it is safe and legal to consume. As with all CBD products, it is best only to purchase teas that have been tested by a third-party lab and come with a certificate of analysis.
- Although it is possible to make homemade CBD tea, there are a lot of factors involved. The most prominent is that CBD and water do not mix, which means you won’t absorb the beneficial properties of CBD by merely adding it to your cup of tea.- A good quality CBD tea will come with recommended guidelines for making the perfect cup. Although these guidelines may differ from brand to brand, most will instruct the CBD tea bag to brew for 2-3 minutes before removing.
After water, tea is the most consumed beverage in the World. So for many of us, a calming cup of tea in the mornings or evenings is a relaxing ritual many of us look forward to. But gone are days when all that was up for offer was a traditional breakfast tea or Earl Grey. CBD infused tea is fast becoming a popular alternative to traditional teas.
You may be surprised to learn that the combination of tea and CBD make a great combination. Many people are enjoying the additional effects hot tea and CBD has on their overall mood and wellbeing. For centuries tea has been a source of comfort and has been helping us unwind. Some research has found that herbal teas have the potential to support our bodies in many areas:
- Aid the digestive system
- Improve sleep quality
- Sustain focus
- Control appetite and assist with weight loss
- Boost the immune system
CBD also has a list of potential benefits when introduced as part of a healthy lifestyle. By combining the smoothing benefits of tea with the beneficial properties of CBD, the infused tea has the potential to provide a safe and natural way to alleviate a variety of symptoms, and improve mood and boost energy.
What Is CBD Tea?
CBD (otherwise known as cannabidiol) is a natural compound found in hemp plants. It is one of the most prominent cannabinoids discovered in hemp and is a uniquely produced molecule by the cannabis family. Unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBD is non-psychoactive. This means that CBD does not have an effect on cognitive brain activity and will not cause the associated ‘high’, which is so closely linked with marijuana.
Over the last few years, there have been considerable advancements in the processing and consumption methods. These new technologies have enabled CBD product development, and we now have more options than ever when it comes to our choices of how to consume CBD. Most importantly, it has allowed for cleaner, safer ingestions methods and has brought about more consistent, identifiable dosage for users.
CBD tea is simply a drink that contains CBD. There is a wide variety of CBD teas on the markets, and they come in different flavours and various concentrations of CBD so that you can pick the most suitable dose for you. Many people enjoy receiving their daily CBD dose via a soothing cup of tea as the warmth brings them a sense of calm, along with the supporting properties of CBD.
Why Drink CBD Tea?
There is an enormous variety of CBD oil products on the market, so you may be wondering why people would choose to drink CBD infuse tea over other methods such as CBD droppers or CBD capsules. The reason is simple; they get enjoyment out of Many people enjoying their infused CBD teas. It fits effortlessly into their lifestyle, and it is something they look forward to drinking.
Many people do not like the idea of other CBD methods. For example, those unfamiliar with vaping do not want to inhale a substance into their lungs. Others may not get enjoyment from rubbing CBD balms and CBD massage oils into their skin. Drinking tea is something many of us do daily, so switching one or two cups per day to a CBD alternative is easy and convenient.
Another reason why people may also choose to drink CBD tea over taking CBD in the traditional sublingual method is due to the taste. CBD oil has a naturally earthy flavour which many avid CBD users love, but others find it a bit too natural tasting and even a bit bitter. CBD teas come in many different flavours, so you can look forward to experimenting with flavour blends to find one that suits your taste.
Apart from CBD tasting good and providing a moment of calm, CBD has been found to support our overall wellbeing when introduced as part of a healthy lifestyle. Due to the prohibited status of cannabis in many countries, rigorous academic studies on cannabinoids is limited. Many of the anecdotal claims remain uninvestigated, but research is on its way as the legal status of cannabis-derived products are starting to ease.
CBD tea is not only pleasant to drink. It has also been found to support a healthy lifestyle. Here are a few of the reasons why people have turned to CBD tea as part of their daily wellness routines:
- CBD tea for sleep – Finding a quiet relaxing space to drink a hot cup of CBD tea can be the perfect sleep aid. The combination of CBD and tea are understood to have a soothing effect that can help ease the stresses and tensions of the day to achieve a deeper sleep.
- CBD tea for pain relief – CBD tea can be a great way to bring a bit of relief from everyday pain. The warming sensation can provide comfort and bring on a more relaxed frame of mind. Herbal teas have also been known to have anti-inflammatory effects, so combining the natural properties of herbs and CBD could maximise the impact.
- CBD tea for anxiety – Many of us live hectic, stressful lives, bringing on the dreaded feeling of anxiety. Something as simple as taking time out for yourself and appreciating a relaxing cup of CBD tea may help. It believed that CBD might interact with the serotonin receptors, a chemical commonly associated with promoting feelings of wellbeing and happiness.
- CBD tea for weight management – If you are struggling to maintain a balanced diet and trying to achieve a healthy weight, increasing your fluid intake may help. CBD tea could help improve metabolism if drunk in conjunction with exercise and nutritious meals. CBD may also enhance metabolism by interacting directly with the endocannabinoid system. This system is an intricate network of receptors that regulate a number of our biological processes, including weight. Research into CBD oil and weight loss is still very much anecdotal but staying hydrated is scientifically proven to work as an effective appetite suppressant which can be helpful to lose weight.
Now that we understand why CBD tea could be a great addition to our daily routines, you may be wondering how to drink it. Unfortunately, it is not as simple as adding a few drops of your favourite CBD oil into a cup of breakfast tea. Remember, oil and water do not mix but not to worry, there are plenty of premade CBD teas out there to choose from.
How To Drink CBD Tea?
If you are new to CBD or looking for a convenient option, there are many premade CBD tea bags on the market. By choosing a tea already infused with CBD, you can simply brew and enjoy your tea like any other conventional tea. Using a CBD product that is water-soluble and specifically made to be mixed with liquid will ensure your body will absorb the most CBD possible to achieve the desired effect.
All high-quality CBD teas will come with clear instructions on making the best cup possible, so be sure to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines. Most will instruct for the CBD tea bag to brew for 2-3 minutes before removing. If you are a fan of sweet tea, you can add a small amount of organic honey. Unlike drinking a traditional tea, it is best to drink CBD tea with a meal or snack which contains healthy fats to improve the CBD absorption rate.
It is possible to make your own CBD tea at home, but it is not always straightforward. Oil and water do not mix well, so you will struggle to absorb any of the beneficial properties of CBD by merely adding it to your cup of tea. If you master the homemade version, it offers a more personal CBD tea experience as you can customise your dose. In the meantime, there are many pre-made CBD tea options out there, so there may not be a need to accidentally waste any of your premium CBD oil in a tea gone wrong.
There are many premade CBD tea options available on the market, and they come in a variety of different concentrations and strengths. Instructions on how to make your chosen CBD tea should be included with the tea so read them carefully.
CBD tea is not only a great way to start or end the day but may also help you to maintain overall wellbeing throughout the day. It is an enjoyable and convenient way to introduce CBD to your routine. So next time you make a hot cup of tea, why not try CBD tea and experience a moment of true calm.
What is CBD tea?
CBD tea is a calming hot drink that contains CBD infused tea. Many people love a cup of CBD tea as it combines the active ingredients of cannabis (such as CBD) with the potential therapeutic properties of spices and herbs.
Is CBD tea expensive?
Not all CBD tea comes in at a high price, but if you enjoy a lavish cup of tea, then there are some luxury options out there. For a good quality CBD tea, starting prices are from around £1 per CBD infused tea bag. Alphagreen has a wide selection of teas to suit a range of budgets, so why not give one a try?
How to make CBD tea?
Each CBD tea will come with its own set of instructions. The standard instruction will advise brewing the CBD teabag in a cup of hot water for 2-3 minutes before removing and enjoying. It is also possible to make homemade tea with CBD oil, but it can be a little complex, and there is a very probable risk of wasting your premium CBD oil.
Why drink CBD tea?
Apart from the great taste, CBD tea offers many potential wellness supporting properties. When CBD tea is introduced as part of a healthy lifestyle, it can help support sleep, mood, appetite, pain relief, and many other potential benefits.
Is there CBD in hemp tea?
Yes, there is CBD in hemp tea. Hemp tea is a tea that has been made from hemp leaves and/or flowers. It does not contain the psychoactive THC compound but does contain CBD and CBDA. The quantity of CBD will depend on the age of the hemp plant and whether it was made from hemp flowers.