KannaSwiss is a global CBD company that brings Swiss-made CBD and state-of-the-art design innovation to daily-use products. KannaSwiss have a shared vision to inspire people to live healthy & balanced lives, empowering health with natural solutions. By infusing the line of innovative and exquisitely designed consumer products with the therapeutic power of ecologically farmed Swiss-made CBD, KannaSwiss brings another level of enjoyment, luxury and efficacy to products people use as part of their basic self-care routines on a daily basis.
KannaSwiss uses hemp grown in Switzerland, one of the European CBD hubs. Swiss farmers aren’t just producing “any regular” hemp, they are cultivating plants that establish new levels of quality in CBD products. Swiss farmers work according to agricultural quality standards ensuring the hemp grown doesn’t contain any hazardous materials like pesticides and heavy metals.
KannaSwiss focuses on infusing innovative and exquisitely designed consumer products with the therapeutic power of ecologically farmed CBD, terpenes, and naturally occurring vitamin E. Today KannaSwiss is a global CBD wellness company operating with full transparency, striving to become a distinguished market leader in the global cannabis space. KannaSwiss expands across Europe and into new markets like Australia, South Africa, Japan, India and South Korea.
KannaSwiss has already started expanding its product line to transdermal creams, artisanal handmade CBD chocolates, vape pens, cartridges, symptom-specific capsules, water-soluble drops and more. KannaSwiss is planning to produce 4,000-5,000kg of CBD isolate a month in Switzerland. They always produce and sell all their products under Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) conditions. This automatically catapults KannaSwiss past the competition and ensures brand differentiation.
Why choose KannaSwiss
- Expertise. The quality of KannaSwiss gels, body butters, creams, and oils is the result of scientific and chemical expertise. All formulations are created by expert chemists and engineers.
- Technology and innovation. KannaSwiss develops the next-generation of bioavailability-enhancing technologies.
- High standards. KannaSwiss uses only the highest quality Swiss raw material, and CBD oil goes through strict cannabinoid tests.
- Sustainability. All the products are vegan, cruelty-free, non-GMO, and gluten-free.
- Natural organic ingredients. Each KannaSwiss product has natural ingredients and is free from artificial additives, flavouring, colouring.
- Transparency. KannaSwiss supports safe and sustainable production methods to make sure each community member is provided with superb health and wellness products for the soul, mind, and body.
- Market leadership. Every CBD product the company brings to market benefits from their history as a trusted supplier of premium, organic and traceable CBD oil.
KannaSwiss is transparent and honest about the ingredients in their products. That’s why it uses trustworthy private chemical laboratory The Institut für Hanfanalytik to obtain lab reports on their CBD products. Lab reports are also called Certificates of Analysis (COA). This is a powerful tool for consumers to verify what is exactly in every CBD product. The reports are provided by third-party laboratories that verify the CBD purity (no harmful bacteria and chemicals) and accurately-labelled content.
KannaSwiss COA on each of their products provide you with the following information:
- Total cannabinoid content.
- THC content. Although the hemp plant naturally contains some THC, it won’t create any adverse effect as such low concentrations.
- Absence of heavy metals and pesticides. Cannabis plants are well-known bio accumulators absorbing hazardous chemicals. The certificate demonstrates that CBD products are clean.
Compliance with food safety standards is of crucial importance for protecting you from pesticide residue, which can build up in the body over time. The conditions caused by pesticides range from short-term effects like fatigue, headaches, dizziness, nausea, and seizures to chronic impacts like Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), reproductive harm, Alzheimer's Disease, and endocrine disruption. Heavy metals like lead, mercury, nickel, arsenic, cadmium, and chromium may cause heavy metal toxicity which affects health in multiple ways, for example, poor immune function, tremors, deteriorating eye health, headaches, anxiety, and depression.
- KannaClean Instant Hand Sanitizer. KannaSwiss decided to put our resources to the very best use, and introduce an instant hand sanitizer with glycerol and 50mg CBD.
- C3 Daily Booster Shot. Sold in boxes of 7 bottles, this food supplement contains 20mg of CBD, curcumin, magnesium, vitamins and minerals in each bottle.
- Daily A-Zinc Vitamin SoftGums. Each 250ml bottle contains 60 SoftGums with 10mg of CBD each. Moreover, each gum contains vitamins B6 & B12, along with vitamin C, E and zinc.
What is CBD?
CBD (short for cannabidiol) is a chemical compound discovered in the plants of the cannabis family, e.g. hemp and marijuana. It is used in products like creams, balms, oils, pills, and edibles to support our health and wellness in many ways. Some of the ways CBD can support our body is through, stress relief, anxiety and pain management. Unlike THC (another cannabinoid), CBD doesn’t have intoxicating effects and doesn’t make you ‘high’.
Cannabidiol is divided into three types of extact: isolate, full-spectrum, and broad-spectrum.
CBD isolate is a pure form of cannabidiol which doesn’t contain any other compounds like terpenes and flavonoids. It comes in a powdered form or crystals and is usually added into products such as capsules, topicals, and oils.
Full-spectrum CBD contains a full spectrum of naturally-occurring cannabinoids, including a legal concentration of THC. In addition, it includes naturally occurring terpenes, flavonoids, and essential oils. These compounds create an “entourage effect” enhancing the wellness benefits of CBD.
Broad-spectrum CBD is a blend of specially selected cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes tailored to the effects of a specific CBD product. The difference to full-spectrum CBD is that the THC has been removed to undetectable levels.
How does CBD work?
CBD doesn’t work in isolation. It can influence our bodies through interaction with the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). CBD is a phytocannabinoid that has a similar structure to endocannabinoids found in our bodies. Therefore, phytocannabinoids can interact with the ECS receptors in a similar way to endocannabinoids. The primary function of the ECS is to ensure and maintain homeostasis (balance) within the body. It is involved in regulating processes like sleep, pain management, mood, appetite, stress, memory, metabolism, immune and reproductive functions. Even the slightest ECS dysfunction triggers the progression of such conditions as inflammation, stress, anxiety, migraines, nausea, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, and many more. In case of problems with the ECS, phytocannabinoids replenish endocannabinoids and restore the body homeostasis.
What are the potential benefits of CBD?
- CBD may help to reduce anxiety and depression. There are several human studies that support the potential of CBD to effectively treat anxiety disorders, such as social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), generalized anxiety disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- CBD might have neuroprotective properties. A study suggests that CBD oil may significantly reduce seizure activity in children with Dravet syndrome (a complex childhood epilepsy disorder). Also, several studies have shown that CBD may significantly improve sleep quality for people with Parkinson’s disease.
- CBD may help alleviate side effects of other medications. A sufficient dosage of CBD may help to reduce chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. Always check with a doctor before using CBD with other medications and it has been known to interact with some drugs.
- CBD may reduce acne. CBD oil is known for anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce sebum production.
- CBD helps to relieve pain. Several studies have demonstrated the potential of CBD as an alternative to western pain medications. CBD also helps in managing pain-induced sleeplessness.
- CBD is beneficial for heart health. Several studies suggest that the anxiety and stress-reducing properties of CBD help lower blood pressure.
How to use CBD?
CBD oil can be added to food and drinks. However, for quicker absorption, we recommend to use it sublingually (under the tongue).
Please, see product packaging for directions.
Use CBD topicals sparingly. After cleansing, apply a small amount of the product. Gently rub directly onto a clean and dry face or body in the morning or before bedtime.
With all CBD products, we recommend starting small and gradually increasing the dosage until you reach the desired effects. Do not exceed the stated dosage.
How to store CBD?
To avoid deterioration of your CBD product with age, follow the following rules:
- Keep CBD products away from heat.
- Keep CBD products away from direct light.
- Keep CBD products away from air (preferably in the original closed container).
Is overdose possible?
There is no evidence that CBD oils and topicals cause adverse side effects when taking in normal doses. When the suggested amount of the product is exceeded,it may cause mild side effects like nausea, fatigue and anxiety. However, if you are already taking medication or supplements for a health issue, always consult your doctor before use.
Is CBD legal?
Cannabinoid products are legally allowed for sale and purchase in many European countries and the United Kingdom. CBD is not listed among the “controlled substances” under the United Kingdom Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, and the European Union allows cultivating industrial hemp for CBD production. CBD products, such as creams, oils, balms, capsules, and beverages, are available both online and offline. However, it’s necessary to check the THC level on the label. It should not exceed 0.2%.
Is CBD safe to take with other medications?
- CBD and medicines that increase the risk of bleeding. Cannabinoids may increase the effects of drugs used for blood-thinning, e.g. warfarin and those with a risk of blood-thinning, e.g. ibuprofen.
- CBD and anti-seizure medications. Although CBD is acknowledged as an effective treatment for epileptic seizures, when combined with anti-seizure medications without medical supervision, CBD may cause even more aggressive seizures.
- CBD and sedatives. CBD produces an additive effect if used with sedatives. It means they can increase the effect of the medication.
- CBD and chemotherapy drugs. Adequate dosage of chemotherapy drugs and CBD are of primary importance. The amount of cancer medication administered must account for the presence of CBD in the treatment. The latter inhibits the metabolism process. It can result in higher concentrations of the drug to enter the bloodstream.
We advise consulting a certified health professional before combining CBD and other medications.