- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
2000 mg CBD Oil Tincture | Broad Spectrum | THC Free
Pure Sport 2000mg (20%) CBD Tincture is a BSCG certified product that includes premium broad-spectrum CBD with 0% THC and is 100% safe for drug-tested athletes. In the morning, after a tough workout or just before bed, Pure Sport CBD Tincture is designed to elevate your well-being in daily life, help you stay balanced, focused, and stress-free!
Pure Sport 2000mg CBD Tincture is certified by Banned Substances Control Group (BSCG), which means the product is tested for and clean of banned substances in sport, all illicit substances, contaminants, and pesticides. 2000mg CBD Tincture is currently the world's strongest BCSG certified CBD product that ensures customers are receiving a high-quality product with zero THC.
What Is CBD
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a chemical compound, which is produced from the cannabis plant. CBD is an active component that provides a vast amount of advantages for medical purposes.
Cannabidiol doesn't possess intoxicating properties, which means it doesn't give euphoric or 'high' effects unlike Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - another well-known cannabinoid found in cannabis.
Uses Of CBD Oil
CBD is used to treat various conditions or symptoms, both physical and mental. Here’s a list of main reasons why CBD oil is worth considering as a treatment:
- CBD for pain. Cannabidiol is a great reducer for multiple types of pain: headaches, injuries, arthritis, joint pain and chronic aches;
- CBD for anxiety disorders. CBD solves problems with anxiety, insomnia or hypersomnia, depression and PTSD. Also, such medication helps to prevent daily stress and be calmer;
- CBD for lack of productivity. CBD oil helps to focus and perform more effectively, improves memory and minimises migraines;
- CBD for skin problems. CBD regulates skin oil production, which is useful for the treatment of acne and other skin issues.
Cannabidiol oil may be beneficial for those who need effective stress relief or want to improve sleep quality. It can also be used for faster recovery after intense physical activity.
Advantages Of CBD Oil For Athletes
Nowadays, CBD is becoming an invaluable part of professionals routine. CBD oil is a natural and safe medication to aid sleep, recovery and inflammation. In what cases and why should sportsmen use CBD?
- Cannabidiol provides relief from injuries, wounds, chronic pain or musculoskeletal aches after a workout;
- CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that ensure a decrease in inflammation and lead to a faster recovery;
- Regular consumption of over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may cause kidney and heart diseases. As for CBD, the potential side-effects are a lot less harmful and mild;
- Professional athletes need to restore their energy in order to perform at maximum capacity. CBD solves problems with restless nights, abnormal awakenings and provides better quality sleep;
- Intestinal inflammation, GI distress or indigestion during training or competitions may cause additional discomfort. CBD relieves the symptoms of gut problems to prevent such problems;
- For many athletes, painkillers are the best medications to ease pain; however, they can be addictive and lead to overdose or even death. CBD oil is a healthier option of treatment without severe consequences after consumption.
Is CBD Legal For Athletes?
CBD is a generally accepted method of health management for athletes. In 2018 the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) struck out CBD from banned substance list and legalised its consumption. All professional athletes are allowed to intake CBD oil without the risk of being disqualified or getting penalties.
Cannabidiol is the only cannabinoid that is legal for athletes. Before purchasing, make sure a product doesn't contain psychoactive THC ingredient, which may affect drug test results.
|CBD Type||Broad spectrum|
|Ingredients||CBD oil, MCT Oil, Terpenes|
Why We Love It
Benefits Of CBD Oil
CBD oil tincture is one of the most active zero THC products on the market mixed only with premium and organic MCT oil. The CBD oil has a special formula of components and a broad spectrum CBD for higher effectiveness. The oil is designed to recover faster after intense workouts, feel calmer and more relaxed.
This product is THC free, which ensure athletes risk-free drugs testing, even in cases of the most advanced cannabinoid testing kit.
The product comes in a compact packaging that makes it easy to travel with and allows to consume the oil at any time.
CBD Oil Side Effects
Regular CBD intake doesn't influence performance and productivity, allowing to engage in daily activities. However, some people may experience side effects from CBD, such as dry mouth, diarrhoea, sleepiness, dizziness, grogginess in the morning, changes in appetite or weight.
CBD can also cause unexpected reactions when it's mixed with other medications, as well as diminish their effectiveness. It's recommended to consult a doctor before trying a CBD product if you are already taking other medicines to avoid undesirable side effects.
Beware of drugs or supplements with a "grapefruit warning". Grapefruit and CBD components interfere with cytochromes P450 (CYPs), that provide medicaments metabolism and as a result, decrease lasting of the CBD impact.
Stay away from unreliable brands that use pesticides and synthetic fertilisers in CBD production. Such chemicals can often harm health and general well being.
CBD oil comes in a 10 ml bottle with a dropper and contains acceptable amounts of THC (less than 0.03%). Each bottle contains 2000 mg of cannabinoids in one jar.
The main recommendation is to start CBD oil intake with three drops twice a day. If you would like to get more of a positive impact and benefits from CBD, you may increase your dose over time.
Furthermore, individual body chemistry affects how one's body reacts to CBD. Some people metabolise medications faster than others; that's why you may need a higher dose of CBD oil. Bodyweight, disease severity and concentration of CBD can also impact the effectiveness and speed of treatment.
You might experiment with different doses of oil to find the right one for you but pay attention that intake within 24 hours shouldn't exceed 150 mg of CBD.
2000 mg CBD oil is produced with MCT oil which helps to boost ketones more effectively and prevents the buildup of lactic acid.
Pure Sport CBD is GMO, dairy, gluten-free, and doesn't contain herbicides or pesticides in its composition. Also, CBD oil includes 20% active CBD across a broad spectrum and the following cannabinoids:
- CBDV (Cannabidivarin);
- CBDVA (Cannabidivarinic Acid);
- CBG (Cannabigerol);
- CBD (Cannabidiol);
- THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin);
- CBDA (Cannabidiolic Acid);
- CBGA (Cannabigerolic Acid);
- CBN (Cannabinol);
- Δ9-THC (Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol);
- Δ8-THC (Δ8-Tetrahydrocannabinol);
- THCVA (Tetrahydrocannabivarinic Acid);
- CBC (Cannabichromene);
- THCA (Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid);
- CBCA (Cannabichromenic Acid).
The broad-spectrum oil works as efficiently as full-spectrum CBD while having no amounts of THC. The CBD oil also contains high-quality CO2 extracted cannabis isolate. This method ensures that the product is 100% natural and vegan-friendly.
How to Use
Taking 2000 mg CBD oil is very easy. Gather up some oil into the dropper, place it under the tongue and keep it there for 30 seconds before swallowing. Such intake provides the best possible absorption rates and bioavailability.
Each body individually responds to different doses and methods of taking medicine. There is no universal form of consumption that suits everyone and works equally well. The best advice is to take time and experiment. If you'd like to explore the benefits of CBD further, here are a few other ways of consumption:
- Add a couple of drops to meals or beverages for an easy way to take CBD daily and improve health;
- Apply CBD oil, or CBD infused cream on the surface of the skin, which will penetrate directly on the inflamed area and provide a faster healing effect;
- Use it as a massage oil. After a deep-tissue massage, the skin and muscles become more soft and supple due to extensive skin rubbing;
- Add oil drops to a hot bath. Such bath time provides the ultimate relaxation and stress relief;
- Try using a vaporiser using a CBD infused vape juice. This method provides an instant effect; however, keep in mind that long-term consumption can affect lung functions.
The CBD oil tincture is THC free and complies with the standards of WADA.
It makes the product safe for professional athletes and prevents risks during drug tests.
For CBD oil production, the Pure Sport uses distillate that doesn't include THC cannabinoid, yet includes plenty of beneficial ingredients. For consumers, this guarantees that the product is safe and won’t cause a high effect.
All CBD infused items are three times lab-tested, which confirms their naturalness and effectiveness, providing customers exactly what is written on a label.
Also, the double batch testing guarantees that CBD products are high quality, and produced according to strict rules and of high standards.
Cautions Before Consuming
It’s strongly advised to refrain from using CBD for persons under the age of 18 and pregnant and lactating women.
The best way to get maximum from CBD is to consult a doctor first. High doses can activate muscle movement or worse tremors for patients with Parkinson disease. Also, there is a possibility of allergic reactions to specific ingredients in CBD oil composition.
To avoid unpredictable side effects start by visiting a medical specialist and consume small doses of CBD oil.
Reviews From Buyers
The Puresport CBD oil is endorsed by top professional athletes across the world including rugby players, runners, golfers and many other athletes.
A lot of customers noted huge benefits, not only did CBD help in recovering after exercise but also showed improvements in sleep and mood. Since CBD acts as a natural painkiller, a number of professionals noticed waking up in less pain. The reassurance that Pure Sport CBD tincture is safe is a real bonus for athletes and everyone who consumes it regularly.