- Vegan Friendly
- Ethically Sourced
- Forest friendly
- No Parabens / Sulfates
- THC Free
- Lab Tested
- Made in UK
1000 mg CBD Oil Tincture | Broad Spectrum | THC Free
Pure Sport CBD 1000 mg is natural and organic oil, which is tried and tested by professional athletes around the world. The oil is extracted using the most advanced lab equipment to ensure a highly effective CBD experience for consumers.
The CBD oil is THC free (
The oil is made from pure ingredients and is dairy, gluten, and GMO-free. Such a clean and natural composition provides fast digestion to experience CBD benefits soon after consumption.
Pure Sport CBD 1000 mg has a compact and beautiful packaging that makes it easy to travel with. The ability to add oil to any food or drink and get all CBD benefits makes it an optimal form of using CBD.
What Is CBD & How Does It Work
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring component of cannabis, derived from hemp. This is one of more than 100 ingredients in cannabis Sativa plant, called cannabinoids. CBD is both active and non-intoxicating compound, which doesn't give 'high' effect like Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - another cannabinoid from cannabis.
After consumption of CBD, it binds to cannabinoid receptors in the body. These receptors play an essential role in regulating eating behaviour, ensuring to have a healthy appetite.
Also, CBD improves cognitive functions by interacting with the Serotonin and Adenosine receptors involved in regulating mood.
Cannabidiol is known as effective medication due to its health benefits and healing properties. CBD can be a solution for most illnesses and disorders, both physical and mental, including the following problems:
- Anti-inflammatory properties of CBD provides a reduction of various chronic aches, headaches, muscular tension after an intense workout and other types of pain. Regular intake of CBD oil helps to keep joint health, mobility and flexibility;
- Cannabidiol improves sleep quality, treat insomnia/hypersomnia and abnormal awakening at night. It also helps to regulate stressed mindset, anxiety disorders, depression, and PTSD;
- CBD provides better endurance, concentration and productivity of the body. What's more, CBD oil may strengthen memory, minimises migraines and even treats acne.
Benefits Of CBD Oil Tincture
CBD Oil Tincture has a unique formula that provides a broad spectrum of CBD for maximum benefit. The oil is designed to keep consumers active and to recover faster after intense physical activity and training sessions.
This product contains zero traces of THC, providing the reassurance athletes need for random drugs testing.
CBD oil is easy to consume as well as take it everywhere with you. Compact bottle and convenient packaging make the oil a popular form of CBD consumption.
Is CBD Oil Useful For Everyone?
CBD oil has lots of beneficial properties that made the oil a great food supplement to improve or treat a wide range of health issues. CBD may be worth considering for the following groups of people:
- Individuals that want to calm their mind in addition to increasing body efficiency;
- People who need both quick and effective stress relief after an intense day;
- Professional athletes that want to get the CBD benefits after training without worrying about the drug test;
- Sportsmen who aren't professional athletes but still need treatment for faster post-workout recovery.
CBD For Athletes
Athletes' bodies are subjected to high impact, wear and tear, injury, and fatigue. At the end of a long day of training and practice, you will feel these effects at large, which may impact the performance.
Many professionals use CBD to have better performance between intense physical activity and recovery. Also, CBD may be an effective medication in the following cases:
- CBD is well-known as a great pain reliever, it provides a reduction of various chronic aches, musculoskeletal pain from workouts, after injuries and other types of pain;
- CBD infused products relieve inflammation, which will help the overloaded system prevent pain faster than usual and continue training and participating in competitions;
- Intake of over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can increase the risk of renal damage, heart attack and even cause a stroke. CBD is a more natural and useful alternative to NSAIDs. Unlike NSAIDs, CBD improves health, general well-being and produce only minor side effects;
- Some athletes prefer to take opioid medications, which are highly effective for pain relief, but at the same time may lead to overdose or even death. As for CBD products, they aren't addictive and still provide you with useful treatment;
- During sleep, the body stimulates melatonin production, that facilitates muscle recovery. If athletes don't get enough sleep - muscles don't recover properly. CBD solve the inability of falling asleep, sudden awakenings and provide better night sleep;
- Inflammation and gut problems often lead to intestinal inflammation and GI distress, which can cause discomfort for athletes during workouts. CBD oil may reduce these symptoms to provide less worrying for sportsmen.
Is CBD Legal In Sport?
CBD products are not new or forbidden medications for sportsmen. CBD is allowed by most athletic organisation rules and regulations, which means athletes can purchase and consume it legally.
In 2018, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) removed CBD from banned substances list and permitted CBD usage, as long as THC amount doesn't exceed 0.3%.
For example, BIG3, a professional 3-on-3 basketball league, became the first U.S. professional sports league using CBD by their players to relieve pain and provide faster recovery.
|CBD Type||Broad spectrum|
|Ingredients||MCT Oil, Terpenes|
CBD Oil Ingredients
This product is produced with MCT oil which helps boost ketones more effectively and help prevent the buildup of lactic acid. The broad-spectrum CBD oil offers all the benefits of full-spectrum CBD without any trace amounts of THC.
Pure Sport CBD is GMO-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, and doesn't contain residues, impurities, and waxes in its composition. Also, CBD oil includes the following cannabinoids:
- CBDV (Cannabidivarin);
- CBDVA (Cannabidivarinic Acid);
- CBG (Cannabigerol);
- CBD (Cannabidiol);
- THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin);
- CBDA (Cannabidiolic Acid);
- CBGA (Cannabigerolic Acid);
- CBN (Cannabinol);
- Δ9-THC (Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol);
- Δ8-THC (Δ8-Tetrahydrocannabinol);
- THCVA (Tetrahydrocannabivarinic Acid);
- CBC (Cannabichromene);
- THCA (Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid);
- CBCA (Cannabichromenic Acid).
Besides, the CBD oil contains high-quality and 100% natural components, which means it's suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
It's recommended to place the oil under the tongue and leave it to soak for 30 seconds. Such consumption helps to achieve the best possible absorption and bioavailability.
However, there is no universal advice to find the right method that works for your needs. You can experiment with different ways of CBD oil consumption. Also, take into consideration and try the following methods of oil intake:
- Add a couple of drops to food or drink to support your healthy daily routine. You can add CBD oil in coffee, tea, cereal or any food or drink you like;
- Vaping. On the one hand, vaping provides an almost instant effect, but on the other hand, such a method might affect lung functions;
- Use for direct application on the skin. The CBD oil penetrates deep through the skin layers and provides faster healing;
- Apply it as a massage oil. The oil helps to reduce tension and relax;
- Add a few drops in a bath. Such bath time provides relaxation and fatigue relief.
The CBD oil tincture is THC free and WADA compliant. This means it's safe even for professional athletes to take as part of their daily routine with no risk of banned components being detected during drug testing.
For CBD oil production, the Pure Sport uses distillate that doesn't contain THC, but still includes a lot of beneficial components. For consumers, this excludes worrying about the high or euphoric effects that may be caused by THC.
At Puresport CBD, all products are three times lab-tested to ensure they are 100% safe, bringing consumers exactly what the label states.
Also, the double batch testing process ensures that CBD items are quality, harmless, and produced according to the highest standards.
Cautions Before Consuming
CBD infused products are a popular method that provides effective and deep heal. Nevertheless, the consumption of such products requires medical consultation first.
Also, there are a small number of people that can become allergic to specific ingredients of a CBD product. If you notice any allergy symptoms, visit a doctor immediately.
CBD products aren’t permitted for people under the age of 18, for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Reviews From Buyers
CBD oil tincture is used and approved by elite athletes worldwide. Lots of rugby players, runners and golfers use the oil as a daily medication, which helps them with faster recovery and managing pain.
Pure Sport's consumers noticed a difference in overall well being: they started to feel less anxious and calmer. CBD oil helped reduce stress and anxiety symptoms as well as react less to day-to-day stressors.